23

Yung Mi couldn't wait for her gardener to feel better. Of course she didn't want him to suffer, but she had her own selfish reasons. Seeing him half naked in the tub and knowing he was fully naked under the water had put her horny mind into overdrive, but indulging herself with her favorite toys seemed callous while he was so miserable.

She considered going to Dominion for open play on Friday night, but she didn't feel right about leaving when Taehyung might need her. She checked on him mostly by text, to keep the staff from gossiping. The first time she picked up a meal for him, Cook had looked at her with a calculating expression. She had Mr. Park, and only Mr. Park, deliver the food after that. She wasn't about to let the maid get near Taehyung. The woman seemed to be entirely on Team Dickhead.

The widow had a great excuse to see her poor gardener on the second day, when she finally found some Technu after calling all the pharmacies on the island. It was some wonder cream that was guaranteed to stop the itching. She was forced to keep her visit brief, because the beady eyed driver happened to drive past the tea house just as she was going in. He would be waiting at the garage when she returned the car, and she was certain he was timing her visit so he could snitch on her to her stepson Dickhead Brad. She did not want her gardener on that demon spawn's radar.

In the middle of the night on the third day, her phone buzzed, and buzzed, and buzzed. Finally she realized the annoying noise was demanding attention. It was Taehyung.

wyd

im so boredddd
i can't slepp

i need a hobby what's your
hobby?

hey r u ok?

haven't slept in 37 hrs
but i'm not tired 🥳

You need to sleep

my new fav emoji
🥸

the steroids r making
you high im bringing
u a sleeping pill

Nah iM good fam

Yung Mi knew if her taciturn gardener was sending selfies at 3am, he was not "good" at all

I'll be there in 10

Hey what's ur hobby?
I just need a hoobyyyyy

She ignored his texts, as she was trying to dress and sneak out of the house without waking anyone. She was thankful there weren't security cameras everywhere on the property. Her heart was pounding with anxiety. Sneaking made her nervous. Sneaking around outside in the dark made her even more nervous. She was panting by the time she got to the tea house, mostly because she had been holding her breath trying to be quiet.