34

The widow didn't hear from her gardener during the weekend. She stopped herself several times from texting him. He seemed to want some distance, but did he need distance? Maybe he needed reassurance, but what would she reassure him about? She wasn't sure what to do because she didn't know what was wrong.

She left another message for Avery, her best friend from boarding school. Yung Mi was starting to worry about the girl. She had never gone this long without hearing from her.

She talked to Agust D for a good while, but never found the right moment to discuss her dilemma over her lust for her gardener. She told her mentor all about the problem Mr. Im was causing with Taehyung's paycheck. D encouraged her to "kick some ass." She tried to talk about what was going on between her mentor and Chim, but D was as elusive as ever. She decided to give him a pass. Sometimes it was hard to know what you were feeling and even harder to put it into words.

To make her mentor happy, Yung Mi spent the weekend practicing rope bindings. D had been displeased that she had skipped practice last Wednesday. Just to squeeze her a bit, he had moved up the date of her scene with Kookie to this week. Kookie was getting into rope bondage and D had planned a scene that would push them both.

The highlight of her weekend had been hearing from Yeonjun. He called her twice on Saturday just so she could talk him out of panicking. She made him promise to send a pic once he was dressed for the evening, and he did not disappoint.

She was relieved he looked confident

She was relieved he looked confident. He was such an amazingly sweet and handsome guy. Yung Mi had no doubt his girl would be head over heels in love with him by morning. Sunday afternoon he texted, telling her that she was a great teacher, the night was beyond his imagination, he was over the moon in love with the girl and he was "pretty sure" she liked him back. His youthful enthusiasm always made Yung Mi laugh. His pretty face made her miss her gardener.

On Monday morning, when Yung Mi saw Mr. Im looking extra dapper, she wasn't surprised to see the blue eyed driver back on duty at the estate.

"Mr. Im. Just the man I need to see," Yung Mi said, giving him a fake smile. He returned it and dismissed the driver. "Has Mr. Kim's paycheck been deposited in his account?"

"Not yet, Madam. There seems to be a snag," he said with a feral grin.

"I am confident that you will have it fixed by the end of today. You seem very good at smoothing difficult situations. Actually, I'm very impressed with both you and Mr. Kwan." The estate manager looked confused. "It's not easy negotiating an open relationship, especially when the third party is so young and handsome." She glanced in the direction the driver had gone.

The look of superiority drained from Mr. Im's face as he realized the widow knew all his secrets and would put an end to his fun with both his boyfriend and his side piece. "Thank you, Madam. I will see that the problem is resolved."