31

She sat beside him on the bed, staring up at him with big eyes. He just sat there, looking back at her with the most innocent, flustered expression. She wanted to take his trembling hands, but he had to do this himself.

"Can

"Can ...can I kiss you?" he murmured.

She nodded. He licked his lips and took a deep breath before he moved to take her hand and lean his face down. Just before his lips brushed hers, he closed his eyes. It was a sweet peck. He followed it with an equally sweet smooch.

She knew this was his first kiss, so she fought the urge to take control. After the fifth peck, she took his hand that was gripping hers and pulled it around her waist, pushing them against each other. Her arms went around his neck and her mouth slanted across his lips. Would the day ever come when she could feel her gardener's lips on hers?

He answered her tongue's teasing over his bottom lip with an open mouthed moan. She was pleased when his tongue danced along her lips in return. With a moan of her own, she threaded her fingers in his hair and swirled her tongue in his mouth.

His hands roamed her back tentatively. She sucked his tongue into her mouth, drawing a gasp from him. She leaned back, pulling him down on top of her. His hips bucked against her, his bulge pressing into her stomach. She ground against him, releasing his tongue and tilting his head so she could plant kisses along his jaw. When she reached his ear, he shivered.

"Can I ... can I touch your butt?" he whispered.

She gripped his hair. "Listen to me, baby boy. That is my ass, and that is the last time today you ask permission, or I'm gonna be the one doing the fucking."

"I thought ... I thought that was the plan ... because I don't know ... what I'm doing." He was breathless as she started to kiss his neck again.

"Oh baby boy," Yung Mi chuckled, "If you fuck me, you use my hole. If I fuck you, I use your hole. Remember ... in the club?"

"Oh, shit ... I'm not ... I'm not ... ready for that." He was already breathless.

"What a brave boy. You didn't say never. Today we'll keep it as vanilla as you want. Do whatever feels good," she murmured as she pulled his sweater vest off. "I'll say yellow if I'm not ok. Listen to my body. It will tell you what it likes." She began tugging at the rest of his uniform.

"Yes, ma'am." He sat up and once his shirt was off, he unbuckled his belt and shucked his pants and boxers. He raised up on his knees, pulling Yung Mi up to mirror him.

"I'm going to make you feel good. I promise." His unsteady fingers worked at the buttons of her silk blouse. He pushed it off her shoulders and as it fell, she held up her wrists. "The cuffs," she winked at him.

"Sorry. I'm so nervous," he muttered as he went to undo the small buttons there.

"Shh... it's fine. You're worth waiting on," she whispered.