13

The young widow surveyed her partner du jour, his trim dancer's physique accented by the custom tailored suit he was wearing. She would have that off him soon enough, so she could enjoy all of this beautiful sub. The Black Swan's face and voice held a softness that belied the hard definition of his body.

"Close and lock the doors to the office, please."

"I look forward to pleasing you, mistress." Chim looked at her coyly before doing as instructed.

Yung Mi sat on the edge of a large mahogany partner's desk, wearing a scandalously short black power suit

Yung Mi sat on the edge of a large mahogany partner's desk, wearing a scandalously short black power suit. This particular playroom looked just like a CEO's office, except for the restraints conveniently built into the bookcase and around the bottom of the sofa. She knew CEO/secretary was one of this sub's favorite tropes.

"Chim, I have some letters to dictate. You are so good at helping. That's why you're my favorite administrative assistant." Yung Mi took her place in the big leather desk chair and motioned for the sub to sit across the desk from her. She really did have some boring business correspondence to do and he was great at typing. Her plan was to tease him for as long as it took to do the letters, 20 minutes or so.

Yung Mi licked her lips as she surveyed the man seated across from her. He had blue contacts today. Paired with his pinky peach hair and almond eyes, it was an intoxicating mix of exotic sex appeal. He opened a laptop and once he was ready, she began speaking. The cadence of her voice set a steady tempo. She slipped off her stilettos and nudged the inside of his ankle with her bare toes. His eyes flicked up at her.

She gave no indication that anything was happening under the table. Her voice droned on from one letter to the next as her foot made its way up his leg. When her foot lightly stroked at the bulge in his pants, Chim gasped.

"Is my favorite assistant doing OK?"

"Oh yes, Miistress. I am perfectly green." The eagerness in his soft tenor voice made Yung Mi smile. His plump, parted lips and the heat in his eyes almost made her gasp.

"You are doing beautifully, my pet, So, so good. Such an obedient submissive for me." Chim's kinks were praise and edging. And a little choking. And of course, bondage. Her plan today was to tease him to the brink of despair before finally letting him cum.

Her gorgeous partner was fully hard now as she traced his cock with her toes. The fabric of his expensive suit felt as smooth as silk on her bare leg. He had slumped down a bit in his chair, trying to gain his large dick some extra room in his tightly fitted trousers. Quiet whimpers escaped his mouth, but still he typed as she dictated.

She pulled her leg away. "Sounds like you've got a problem over there. The boss needs to take a closer look."

Yung Mi rose slowly, languidly even, letting his gaze follow her hands as she smoothed them down over her breasts, hovering at the hem of her skirt, which had ridden up and now barely covering her bare pussy. She locked eyes with him and held him in a playful gaze as she sank down to disappear under the desk. The quiet whine he tried to muffle made her want to giggle. She was feeling naughty.