52

Taehyung let out a strangled groan as his beautiful boss clamped impossibly tighter around him. She had thrown her head back, but he wanted her as close as possible. His arms circled her, pressing her down on his cock and hugging her body close to his. He was cumming.

His face was buried in her neck, smothered in a veil of her long, black hair. He was sweaty. He couldn't breathe. He didn't care. He'd never been happier. He never wanted to let her go.

Yung Mi sat clutching her gardener's soft hair, her cheek resting on his head as she caught her breath. Before coherent thoughts could form, her tears started again. She didn't even know why. All she knew was that it felt like she had been broken open and every unnamed emotion she'd ever had was trying to pour out.

He murmured into her neck, "So much better than the first time."

His words stopped a sob that was threatening, giving her something to focus on rather than the Pandora's box of feelings she was drowning in.

Was he really comparing a blowjob to this? She leaned back a little and tilted her head up so he couldn't see her tears. "Well, this is the first time we've..." Why couldn't she say fucked?

"I mean ..." he stammered. "Shit, never mind."

She wiped frantically at her face, hoping to cover the fact she was crying. Oh my god. Not our first time. His first time. This was his second time to have sex. He's nearly a virgin. What the hell am I doing? She had to get up. She had to get some distance between them.

"Did I hurt you? You're crying." The concern in his voice only magnified her guilt. He was so innocent, not having any idea of how gentle he had been with her.

"No. I'm fine. That's just ... tears from before." He looked at her like he knew she was lying. She climbed off him, leaving a mess in his lap. "I'm going to the bathroom."

He sat there staring after her, thinking what a fucking idiot he was. She had been totally open to him, then he had to mention another time, another girl, and she threw her defenses up, higher than he'd seen in weeks. He felt the barrier like it was a physical thing. The pain in his chest was certainly physical. Fuck!!

They had finally given in to their desire for each other and it was beyond perfect. Then he just had to fuck it up royally. He tried to think of what to say to apologize to her, but it all sounded lame and just emphasized his stupidity for talking about another partner.

He suddenly realized he was staring into space with his dick out. He jumped off the sofa and pulled his sticky wet pants up. Served him right to be uncomfortable because he was a fucking dickwad.

He grabbed clean clothes and waited his turn for the bathroom. Should he offer her some of his, so she could change? He'd never done this. He didn't know what was expected. He had to go with what he would want in the situation, so he got some sweats and knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, I've got some comfy clothes for you."

"Thanks. I'll get them in a minute."

Did she sound normal? He couldn't tell. After standing outside the bathroom for an eternity, he asked her, "Where do you want me to put them?"

"On the bed is fine."

His pants felt so gross, now that everything had gotten cold. It matched his mood. A shower would have to wait. He knew rushing her out of the bathroom was not an option, so he cleaned himself up with a wet paper towel before stashing his ruined underwear in the dirty clothes basket. He'd be fine going commando.

He tried to make himself useful by taking an inventory of his bare pantry and starting a list. How the fuck was he going to make it ten days with her? How was he going to look at her after what he said? After what they did?