6

"Like what you see, my sweet little slut?"

She nodded enthusiastically. He winked at her before turning around to arrange some wax pots and other toys on a tray.

Oh, mercy! The back view was just as spectacular as the front

Oh, mercy! The back view was just as spectacular as the front. His ass was powerfully muscled and Yung Mi wanted him to use its strength to thrust that hard cock of his deep inside her.

Movement in the picture window of the playroom caught her eye. It was RM, a dom in training with her. His encouraging smile and wave only reminded her of her submissive role right now. She had almost forgotten while she had been ogling Jackson's ass. He was in charge, not her.

Jackson spoke, drawing her back. "Had you rather undress yourself or have me do it?"

Was this a trick question? Probably. "Whatever pleases you, sir."

"It pleases me to hear you acquiesce to my wishes. And it will please me to watch you strip."

The girl realized she needed to tread carefully. Her natural inclination would be to peel her clothes off as she stalked him with her eyes. But that would be interpreted as deserving a punishment. She cast her eyes down at the floor and began to untie the bow at her waist.

"Look at me, submissive."

Fuck. She put on her meekest expression, but imagining fucking into him with a 9 inch dildo made it hard to maintain the tame look she was trying to sell.

He threw his head back laughing. "What are you thinking, my beauty?"

"How much I would like to pleasure you, sir, with my strap on."

Jackson swallowed a chuckle. "Some day, pet, I may want to experience that. Today, however, is all about me in charge, pleasuring you. Remove your clothes now."

Yung Mi slid the top off her shoulders, letting it flutter to the ground. Her skirt landed at her feet as soon as she unzipped it. She stepped clear of it.

"Present." His voice was gruff with arousal.

She was about to arouse him more. She hated this position. It made her feel like a side of beef being inspected. It was supposed to reinforce the dom's absolute control over the sub's body. She was going to make it a tad sexier than meat inspector.

She gracefully stepped a little wider than was necessary, pushed her ass out and arched her back a little extra as she brought her hands and laced them behind her head. She could see him fighting the smile that was playing at the corners of his mouth.

He approached her and circled her. His finger drifted over the curve of her ass and down her thigh. He stroked delicately up along her inner thigh. The girl shuddered as he reached the moisture at her apex.

"You come only on my verbal command." His foot widened her stance further.

"Yes, sir." Those damn vibrating eggs already had her on edge, then the vibrations stopped. His hand wrapped in her long hair and forced her head down as his other hand steadied her by gripping her waist. Then his fingers wandered down over her mound to explore.