27

Taehyung left the cafe with his lunch, but he didn't go far. He took a seat at the bus stop, unwrapping his sandwich and settling in. He wasn't going to miss this chance to watch his boss and her friends. Most likely, where they headed from here would tell him what this mysterious hobby was.

Before he could take a bite of his food, he saw the group exit the cafe. He shoved his lunch back in the bag and watched as the foursome set off across the street. He was going to keep his distance because he didn't want to look like a stalker, and he definitely didn't want to have to talk to them again.

He crossed the street just as they disappeared into the side door of a building

He crossed the street just as they disappeared into the side door of a building. It was an office building, four or five stories high. He approached the double glass doors trying to appear nonchalant. He didn't see anyone inside.

He walked into a large vestibule of sorts. There were an unmarked door, an elevator and a lawyer's office. Suddenly, the unmarked door flew open and a woman barged right into him.

"Pardon me," Taehyung said, bowing.

"It's completely my fault. I'm always so spaced out when I leave here." The middle aged woman looked like she had been crying, maybe. She left in a flurry of silk and fringe, the colorful duster she was wearing flapping behind her.

Taehyung noticed a small sign by the door that he had missed earlier. It read Entrance in Front for Dr. Lee. Probably a therapist or psychiatrist, judging from the woman's appearance. Taehyung knew what it felt like to have someone pick your brain apart.

He headed to the elevator to read the plaque beside it.

Restricted Access
Dominion Group, LLC
Personal Investment to Realize Your Dreams

Taehyung was confused. There was a doctor's office - no chance that was related to a hobby. There was an attorney's office. Maybe his boss was an amateur private detective or maybe they all secretly wrote crime novels and went once a week to do research for their books. A slim maybe...

There was an investment firm. Now that was something rich people did. They invested. Maybe that was her hobby, but usually rich people took that shit seriously. He had heard of such things as investment clubs. He'd do a little reading before he wasted a guess on it, but it definitely wasn't for the average person, and made more sense than anything else in this building so far.

Yung Mi had been dreading seeing her gardener after the horribly embarrassing scene at the cafe. Her dreams had not helped one bit. To distract herself from the debacle lunch had become, she binge watched Bridgerton and of course, Kim Taehyung, Duke of Fellatio, had fucked her brains out on his desk.