29

Letting his boss sleep in his bed had unintended consequences. Taehyung had wanted to be helpful and caring. He hadn't anticipated the primal urge he felt as she lay there sleeping. He wanted to be there with her, hold her against him, make her his. He wanted to fuck her. He told himself he was a sick bastard, lusting over her when she was ill. It didn't help.

When he'd gathered up her clothes in the bathroom, touching her red lace bra had made him hard. He'd picked it up with just one finger, holding it out from him like a snake. It didn't help.

He imagined that he slid the bra off her shoulders and held it up, before tossing it to the wind. He had to sit there all day, with a hard on he could do nothing about, waiting for her to wake up.

Finally, she stirred around mid afternoon and Mr. Park came to get her. She was weak and groggy. Taehyung had wanted to carry her to the car, but he knew not to offer. He was trying to be professional.

He didn't wash his sheets after she left. He was lazy. He went to bed early to watch Netflix. It had nothing to do with snuggling in where she had been and catching her sultry scent. He wasn't a creep.

He started thinking about her drawer full of sex toys. He would love to watch her pleasure herself, not peeping in on her but sitting near her, watching her, watching her watch him as he pleasured himself.

She was beautiful, bare to him, on her knees, legs spread, hands kneading her breasts. "Your tits are perfect. Touch your nipples for me. Does that feel good?"

 Does that feel good?"

"Yes, baby. It's making me wet," she moaned as her head titled back. "Stroke your cock, baby. Circle your thumb around the head. Are you leaking for me, baby?" One hand remained at her breast, while the other slowly drifted south.

"I'm dripping for you, beautiful. Are you dripping for me?"

Her finger dipped in, parting her lips. "Oh fuck, baby. I'm so wet for you, watching that big cock of yours."

"Does it feel good when you touch your clit, baby? Open yourself up and rub it. You look so fuckable right now. I'm rock hard watching you, beautiful."

Her hips circled as she massaged her button and added her fingers. Her fingers sliding in and out were making the most delicious noises. "I know how good you taste, beautiful. Curl those fingers into your special spot. Are you hitting it?"

Her head rolled back as a whine broke from her parted lips. "Do you need something big to stretch your little pussy?"

"I do, baby. Big like your cock."

"Get your purple dildo. Ride it like you ride me."

"Yes, baby. I'll ride it like I ride your big cock. Do you feel good too, baby?" She sank down on the huge phallus, purring as it disappeared into her walls. Her finger continued to circle her clit as she bounced. His hand matched her rhythm, squeezing and stroking his length as he watched her ecstasy build.