49

"Guys, guys! RM and Kookie are in the Box!" Hobi and Jin returned from the dance floor, fanning themselves and dabbing sweat from their foreheads.

The Box was a glassed-in area toward the center of the club's scene room. It offered some unique angles for interesting panoramic viewing. The plexiglass walls also served to protect the crowd and the adjacent areas from whatever wet and messy activity might happen there. The Box was the designated "water sports" area of the public play room.

Taehyung felt a chill race up his spine. There were his friends, as regular as any two dudes he'd ever known, standing there butt naked. Well, Kookie had a thick black collar around his neck, and he had to admit that Kookie looked dope as hell. He was ripped, tattoos on display, standing there like an MMA cage fighter. There was nothing weak about him.

RM was muscled up as well, not quite as cut as Kookie but bigger

RM was muscled up as well, not quite as cut as Kookie but bigger. He looked like a different person than the guy Taehyung had become accustomed to. His dimples were gone, replaced by a stern jaw that could cut glass. He radiated power.

As they stood there, staring at each other from several feet apart, their cocks were swelling to full attention. Kookie was pretty big, but RM was massive. Taehyung felt a small bit of comfort that RM's dick was even bigger than his. He didn't feel like a freak anymore. He wondered if his boss had ever fucked RM. He didn't think so. Would his be the biggest cock his boss had ever had? Pride swelled his chest.

RM was holding a bottle as he slowly approached Kookie. He motioned for him to turn around. Taehyung didn't know if he could watch this. RM turned the bottle up and poured something across Kookie's shoulders. He began rubbing it in. Taehyung breathed a sigh of relief when he realized it was just massage oil.

RM greased up his sub's muscular back, buttocks and legs, then turned him around to give his front the same attention. Kookie's golden skin glistened in the low light, the shadows accentuating every dip and curve of his physique. RM laid his hand on top of Kookie's head and the sub slowly lowered to his knees, his gaze locked on his dom's.

A quirk of RM's eyebrow had the sub leaning forward to lavish his giant cock with licks and kisses. The dom's hand gripped Kookie's black hair and jerked his head back to look at him. His other hand joined and pressed the sub down until his nose was buried at RM's base. In all the porn Taehyung had ever watched, he'd never seen such a ... masculine blowjob. Kookie was handling that monster with enthusiasm. Taehyung wondered if it was normal to get ... aroused, watching this.

Suddenly RM pulled him off. The sub looked up at him, dazed. He helped him to his feet, handed him the bottle and turned his back to him. Kookie carefully oiled his dom, caressing his taut muscles with strong fingers, repeating the process over his front. When he stood, RM took the bottle. He gave Kookie a wink and doused some more oil on his shoulders. He circled around the sub, sprinkling extra oil as he went. Taehyung had no idea what direction this was going. He was momentarily distracted by Yung Mi brushing against him as she shifted to get a better view.