15

Taehyung overslept his lunch break. In a panic, he threw on the first thing he could find and sprinted back to the greenhouse. He grabbed the door jam to slow himself down as he turned into the small space, only to be met with a vision straight out of his fantasy.

His gorgeous boss was on her knees, face to the ground and ass in the air. Her running tights left nothing to his imagination, hugging her asscheeks, showing every curve and indentation. Sweet Jesus! He could even make out her pussy lips.

"I need you." Then she made this frustrated, whiny sound.

Fucking hell!

"Come help me," she huffed, "with this thing."

He was needing help with his own thing. His loose boxers and nylon gym shorts were doing nothing to contain his boner that was growing by the second.

"Shit! I'll be right back. I ... forgot my drink. Wait for me." He took off to change into jeans and get himself under control. He hated being in a near-constant state of arousal, like a 13 year old boy. She did that shit on purpose. She had to.

When he returned, soda in hand, Yung Mi scowled at him. "Where's my drink?"

His shocked face made her start laughing. His angry face had her apologizing for teasing him.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't tease when you just woke up." She giggled a little. "If I stop, will you help me with this stupid tool? I can't tell if the floor is level or not." She climbed to her feet and brushed at the dirt on her knees.

Taehyung was cursing internally. Why was she messing with the level? How close would he have to get to her, to show her how that tiny bubble in the little glass cylinder was supposed to balance there on the thin line?

"It helps if you don't have it upside down."

Her face was mere inches from his, only a metal ruler between them, their eyes focused on the little bubble. "See?"

She pursed her soft, tempting lips that opened in a tiny gasp when their gazes locked. "I'll ... I'll just let you do this part. I'll watch."

"Why don't you do that with the whole thing?" he muttered as he looked at the ceiling.

"What?"

"Let me do this floor by myself. It's fine. I actually prefer working alone." His hands were on his hips.

"Wow!"

"What is it?"

"You really don't like me, do you?" Yung Mi crossed her arms as she looked at him.

"It's nothing personal. I just don't like people." He looked at her with those beautiful, dark, exotic, judgmental eyes of his.

"You didn't even deny it," Yung Mi said, incredulous. "You sure don't seem worried about getting fired."

He slowly shook his head. "Not really."

"You aren't afraid of me?" Yung Mi wondered just how big this guy's balls really were. "They say I killed my husband."

"If you killed someone, I'm sure you had a good reason. I know I did."

He met her gaze head-on as he said it. She kept her eyes on his, like he was a puzzle she was trying to decipher. Like she was trying to see his soul. He refused to look away. She cocked her head and sucked at her bottom lip. Yung Mi took a deep breath and put her hands on her hips, mirroring his stance. Taehyung assumed he was about to be fired.

"OK then, since you are itching to do this by yourself, and I'm tired from this morning, I'll leave you to it. See you tomorrow, Mr. Kim."

Taehyung stood and watched her grab her water bottle and walk out of the greenhouse. He cursed to himself as he raked his hands over his face. "What the fuck did I just do?"