21

"Mr. Kim, I'm surprised to see you here," her sultry voice purred at him. "You're a naughty boy. You know you can't fuck me, but you came to watch."

Her silhouette was so enticing

Her silhouette was so enticing. He could barely make out the details of her breast. She discarded the umbrella, but still her beautiful body was in shadow. A man approached her, running his fingers over the curve of her hip. Taehyung's fingers pulsed with the need to feel her skin, to be the one touching her.

"Sit, Mr. Kim," she commanded. The man's hand cupped her breast, drawing a sigh from her parted lips. The man twisted her nipple. She moaned out, her eyes locked with Taehyung's. The man's tongue lathed and flicked her taut bud, making her arch and squirm for more contact.

Taehyung wouldn't tease her like that. He would worship her. He would make her feel good. He groaned imagining the taste of her rosy breasts. She chuckled. "You can't fuck me, Mr. Kim. But you can watch."

The man laid her gently on the bed, then grabbed her roughly and flipped her over. As she came up on all fours, ass high in the air, she turned her body to face Taehyung, their noses inches apart. As the man entered her from behind, she moaned lewdly, never taking her eyes from Taehyung.

"Fuck me hard, boy. My gardener wants to watch." Taehyung tried to say "No, I want to be the one touching you." But no words came out. Taehyung groaned in frustration.

"Take your cock out, Mr. Kim, and let me watch you play with it." He was compelled to do as she said. He didn't want to. He wanted to feel her hot, wet pussy on him. Instead he felt his cold, dry hand.

"Come for me, Mr. Kim." Her eyes rolled back, her body trembled and her cries of ecstasy set off his own orgasm.

"Do you want to be next? To fuck me next?" her voice purred.

"Yes, please, Madame. I want to fuck you." Taehyung hated how he begged. Her delighted giggle made him instantly hard again.

"Next, please," she sang out. The man from the cafe, the gorgeous blonde, lay down on the bed. His sensuous boss straddled the man, and pumped his huge cock while watching Taehyung watch her.

"Do you wish this was your cock, Mr. Kim, that I was rubbing?" She positioned herself above it and Taehyung watched it slide into her. "Mmm, this feels so good. You'll never know what it feels like for my pussy to ride you like this."

Taehyung rubbed himself furiously. "Please, I want to know what you feel like," he begged as his eyes stayed on her.

She giggled and another man appeared. It was the guy with pink hair, all toned muscle and burning gaze. He came behind Madame, entering her. She moaned, euphoric with the double penetration. "Madame, please, I want to make you moan."

"Poor Mr. Kim! You want to fuck me so bad, but all you can do is watch. Be a good boy and come for me again."

Taehyung watched as the man she rode teased her clit with his fingers. He wanted to do that. Jimin's hands came around and tugged at her swollen nipples. He wanted to be the one to touch her there.  "Now, Mr. Kim. Come for me."