Watermelon Cracking and Goon Smashing

I want it, I got it,

I want it I got it.

You like my hair? Gee, thanks,

Just bought it-

"Can we go now?" Eliseo grumbled.

We were currently in Pier 1 Imports getting some new furniture. So far, we had gone to the mall and got some new clothes, that I'm super excited about. I got so many styles to play with, some grungy looks and these bohemian skirts and jewels; can't wait to turn heads and break necks. After we'd gone to buy paint and wallpaper from Lowe's and Home Depot, then Hobby Lobby, for some chachkies. I got everything I needed in a day because making multiple trips is for rookies. I even got some special outfits for when I'm on my demon time.

If you know, you know.

That brings us to now.

"I guess, how are we getting all this home?" I asked.

"We'll have our men come and move them." Dario said.

"Men? You have men at your disposal to do your moving?"

"Yeah, with the business we run, it's good to have people at the ready." He had that answer ready.

This will be a fun game to play.

Ask them naïve questions, seeing how quickly they come up with lies.

"Alright then. I just need to go to the bathroom first." I handed them the bags I had and walked off.

I sat on the toilet and scrolled on my phone for a bit.

I decided it had been long enough when my legs started to tingle and go numb.

I was washing my hands when a man walked in.

He looked like a total goon.

"Come with me and don't scream." Come on man not even a weapon in hand? I guess he thought this would be an easy grab.

"W-who are you?" I stuttered, feigning terror.

"You'll find out soon, now come with me."

"No, please don't hurt me." My lip trembled.

"Aren't you all sweet and polite? I won't hurt you, cutie, but I'm not going to ask you again." He went to grip my arm.

Did I ever tell you guys I loved to act?

I grabbed it and twisted it behind his back. I grab him by his hair and slammed his head against the sink counter; over and over and over until his face was covered in blood.

Is he dead?

If he is this would be my first kill?

How do I feel about that?

I mean it was either him or me.

That makes it easier to deal with, ethically.

Will I go to jail? No. My family is in the mafia and it was self-defense.

Alright then, inner conflict, over.

Looking on the bright side of things I finally got to put my skills to use. That thought brought a giddy smile to my face.

There's nothing that excited me more than making someone think they have the power and watching their face when they realize they have nothing.

I think it's a kink.

I checked myself for carnage when something on his hand caught my eye.

Pirate Prick

It looked just like the pirate flag, that man had at the movie theater.