Sparing and Snooping

Thank you guys so much for 11k. But honestly, you losers need to get a life lol :) 

When I woke up, I was on my back and Lenny's head was resting on my chest.

This was a great way to wake up.

I didn't want to wake him, so I just scrolled on my phone.

Also, I may have snapped a few pictures of him.

Maybe more than a few.

He began to move and lifted his head to look at me, wiping away the slight drool on his face.

"Mm...Morning."

"Morning, Sunshine."

"I'm sorry."

"For what? Sleeping on me or your morning breath?" He slapped his hand over his mouth and mumbled what I assume was another apology.

"Kitten, I'm kidding, you know I don't mind either. Come on we can brush together with some music."

After we brushed, we just went to breakfast as we were.

The table was set and filled.

"Good morning, all!" I greeted. They greeted us back.

I was going to sit very far from Xavier, but it seems Lenny had that same idea, as he sat next to Iggy.

"Morning, my angel."

"Neither an angel, nor yours, but the morning is good."

"Still fighting I see."

"Not much of a fight, more like swatting a gnat." He playfully put his hand over his chest.

"You wound me."

"No, Xavier, that would be animal cruelty."

"What are you two whispering about over there?" Eliseo questioned with a smirk.

"The leading causes of erectile dysfunction, hopefully, you can weigh in from personal experience?" Snickers were heard around the table.

"Anyways, Aldo," he looked up from his phone, "do you think that we could invite the whole Yahontov family over for dinner? Next weekend maybe?"

This caught the attention of the table.

"I don't see why not...why?"

"Just want to get to know the family friends."

"You sure that's the only reason?" Xavier smiled.

"Trying to get to know your boyfriend's family better?" Eliseo added.

"I'm positive that's the only reason."

It was and it wasn't.

I wanted to see how Lenny and his family were with each other, and maybe I could get more information about the Pirates. They always seem to have meetings and new intel when they're together, so this is a good way to get an update.

"Alright."

"Lenny and I are gonna go hang in my room."