Ballroom Blitz

I put the bag and box in the trunk, so I could change once I got to the venue.

"Alright everyone, let's go we can't be late!" Aldo yelled from downstairs.

Everyone made their way downstairs dressed to the nines.

"Imogen, Isabella you both look beautiful." We both thanked him.

"Enjoy it," I muttered.

We go into the cars and after about thirty minutes or so we had arrived.

"We'll be right with you guys." I grabbed Iggy, while the rest went ahead.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I walked to the trunk and took out what I needed.

"Take me to the nearest restroom."

As soon as we got there we went, I went into the stall to change.

I walked out and looked in the mirror.

Perfect.

Stunning.

Gorgeous.

Handsome.

I left the dress and shoes in the bathroom; I wasn't planning on coming back for it.

"Whoa." Iggy looked at me with wide eyes.

"What?"

"You look great." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you."

"You better get ready though, I approve, but I don't know about the others."

"Welp."

We caught sight of the family just before they walked into the ballroom. No one had noticed my change, as we walked in behind them.

"Aldo! Nice to see you." A man greeted walking over, behind him I saw a woman and two boys.

"Michail, good to see you."

"Ah, I see everyone's here, including a new addition." The man analyzed me.

"Yes, this is my sister, Imogen." He gestured to me, as he did so, everyone took notice of my new attire.

There were many mixed emotions that I'm sure I'd hear once we were out of the public eye.

Fake bitches.

"Lovely to meet you, Imogen, I'm Machail Yahontov. This is my wife Anya and our sons, Xavier and Lennox."

"Lenny?" I smiled at him.

He smiled back.

"You two know each other?" Machail asked.

"Yeah, we're best friends," I told him, with every intention of making Lenny blush.

"Hm, well that's nice. So, then I'm sure you're familiar with Xavier."