Avengers tower

Tony walked up to Skye, "hey kid, I hear your good with computers," the two shook hands. Skye looked at Steve, "you... you didn't tell me you were married to Tony Stark," skye turned to tony, "you've got yourself a good man here Mr. Stark."

Tony smiled and said , "thank you," as Steve wrapped his arm around Tonys shoulders.

"So, Mr. Stark, what can I help you with?" Asked Skye.

Tony said, "we need to get the power back on, but I can't do that with just Bruce. I need someone manning the computers while he checks on the relays in the sub-basement." Skye nodded her head, "I'm in sir. Just show me what I have to do."

Tony turned to Bruce, "dr. Please show her to the computers. I need to get into the armor." Bruce nodded his head, "take your time tony. The world can wait five minutes."

Tony smiled at Bruce then watched as the two walked away. He then turned to Steve. Steve said, "what's wrong?" Tony scrambled to find words, "wrong? Nothing's wrong." Steve placed his hand on Tony's face and the other around his back, "tony, don't lie to me." Tony wrapped his arms around Steve's neck, "it's just. I had another dream about chloe last night. She was crying. She said that she wasn't going to come back. That she was going home to get her wings. That she was moving on." Steve kissed Tonys forehead then pulled him in close, "your guardian angel is going home tony. She needs to rest," Steve squeezed tony tighter, "we still have a few left watching over us. You'd be surprised to find out how long they've been watching," Steve raised Tonys head then kissed him, "come on avenger. It's time to start avenging."

Steve watched as tony smiled then kissed him again, "come home safe. I'll be here waiting."

The two kissed then tony went and got in his armor before taking off to the power lines where he placed the reactor back in 2012.

---

When Tony was out of sight Steve went to the roof.