Chapter one

Tony sat in the back booth of a strip bar watching the crowds as they came and went. It was different tonight though. The usual's weren't here. Tony figured that they had some business meeting or something. Hell he did too... he just blew it off like he did every Friday night. No one could blame him though. After the cave Tony Stark didn't come back the same.

As Tony sat in the booth a tall, nicely built blond with ocean blue eyes walked up.

"Hello sir... what can I get for you?"

"Scotch... and bring the bottle."

"Yes sir."

Steve left and retrieved the bottle and glass with ice then brought it back to Tony's table.

"Will there be anything else for you sir?"

The blond took of his vest to show of his mussels.

"Actually... yes."

"I see... well when your finished with your drink I'll be waiting for you in tent 11."

Steve started to walk away when tony told him to stop and to go and sit with him.

"What can I do for you tonight?"

Steve poured a glass of scotch for tony and handed it to him.

"Come sit with me handsome. I want to know a little about you before we go to your place," tony smiled as he took a drink of his scotch.

"what should I start with? what do you want to know about me?"

"well... lets start with your name."

The blonds blue eyes lit up when he heard tony say that.

"The Names Steve... Steve Rogers."

"It's nice to meet you Steve."

tony placed his hand out and Steve took it and shook it.

"If you want we can take the bottle back to my room," Steve smiled and held out his hand. tony took it happily with the scotch in his other hand and followed Steve out back.

---

As they walked into the room Tony's jaw dropped.

"well I told you my name... What's yours."

tony smiled and pulled the blond in for a kiss, "that's not important now." tony laughed as he pulled the blond down onto the bed with him and began to kiss him.

At first the kisses were harmless but when tony stuck his tongue into Steve's mouth it got more intense. Steve focused on taking off Tony's pants while tony focused on Steve's.

As Steve started to slide Tony's pants off he looked tony in the eye and said, "tell me your name."

Tony said, "I'll make you a deal," as he kicked of his shoes and suit pants, "If you're still here when I wake up I'll tell you my name." The two smiled then proceeded to strip one another.

Once they were completely exposed tony smiled and knew in his heart that he had found the person he'd want to spend the rest of his life with even though his head didn't know it yet.

"One last chance..." Steve lifted up from kissing Tony's pelvis," are you sure about this?"

Tony nodded.

Tony lay out on a large bed, no clothes, arc reactor lighting up the dark room making everything else slightly blue. His face was contorted in ecstasy and sweat dripped down his forehead. He was completely aroused by Steve liking his shaft and was dripping pre-cum.

As Steve started to kneel in between the billionaire's legs, he could fell him tense up. Steve started to stroke his shaft to get hard before proceeding. When he entered the brunettes body tony let out a loud moan. Steve was deep inside him and it felt so good. Eyes shut and face flushed, sweating as well. His hands gripped at Tony's hips obviously just as pleasured as the smaller man.

"Who-? why were-? This is..." Steve stuttered then let out a low moan.

"Your... incredible!" Tony spat.

"What?" Steve asked clueless. He nonchalantly shifted his legs trying to hide his excitement.

Tony started to move his body in motion with Steve's. He kissed Steve's neck and started to leave scratch marks on his back as Steve began to move faster.

"If you were anyone else..." tony lost the air in his lungs when Steve started to cum."

When he was done he fell on top of the brunette and kissed Tony's neck he only stopped when he lifted his head long enough to say "What were you saying?"

Steve kissed Tony's neck a few more times then sat up.

"I said," tony raised him self by resting on his elbows," if you were anyone else I would so be topping." Tony smirked.

Steve laughed, "worth every penny?"

"Yes you are," tony smiled then pressed himself up to kiss Steve.

"Good. You should come back then," Steve smiled before he started to kiss Tony's stomach and waists. As Steve started to kiss lower he noticed tony was getting excited and that his dick was getting hard.

Steve said, "Let's play," as he began to lick Tony's shaft to make him harder.

"Oh..."

Steve took tony by surprise and made him moan loudly when he went all the way down.

"Now why don't you be a good little boy and let me ride you," Steve sat up and over tony. It made his body cringe when he felt how big Tony's dick was inside him.

"Your so big."

"I know," tony smirked as he started to fell Steve ridding him.

Steve rocked his hips over Tony's moaning and groaning trying his best to keep his eyes from rolling into the back of his head. Steve road him faster before tony came inside Steve and Steve all over Tony's chest along with his own.

"If you like that, Steve, you're going to love what I'm going to do to you now..."

Tony panted as he got on his knees. He pulled blond to the edge of the bed to see a American flag tattoo. "Well, I guess I'll be doing my service for America, won't I?" said the genius, licking his lips as he slowly took Steve's length and started to rub it. Tony gave the head of Steve's dick small, quick licks, moving his tongue in a circular motion.

"Oh!" was all Steve could over and over again

"Don't stop please don't stop it feels so, goooodddd!" moaned Steve then, Steve stood up and thrusted into Tony's mouth stoping his moaning his eyes got wide and then, he let out a gasp he came into Tony's mouth.

Steve grabbed onto the dresser to keep from falling his legs were almost like jello.

Tony, not expecting Steve to shove his entire load in his mouth, gagged. He had given blow jobs a few times in his day, but never to someone with such a massive dick. The genius could tell when Steve was close, however, and swallowed the mans load. After a moment, Tony wiped his mouth, got up from his knees and planted a kiss to Steve's lips. Tony pulled Steve down onto the bed with him and said, "You taste delicious..." Tony smirked.

Steve smirked back his face was flushed and he was now hanging onto Tony to keep himself from falling of the bed. His entire body felt like jelly and tony knew it.

---

As the two lay there in each other's arms tony started to fall asleep.

"If your here when I wake up I'll tell you my name."

"I will be but until then what can I call you?"

"What ever you like Steve."

Under the light of the arc reactor Steve could see tony smiling. Steve kissed his head and pulled him in close then started to fall asleep with tony.