Avengers Tower

Steve landed on the balcony and met Skye and Bruce.

"Hey cap."

Steve smiled, "doctor... I see you met Skye."

Bruce nodded his head, "yes. She's a computer wiz kid. Where did you find her?"

"With Director Phill Coulson."

Bruce's jaw dropped, "he's. I haven't heard that name since loki attacked. Wow. Fury said he was killed."

Skye said, "fury brought him back then gave him the keys to the kingdom."

Bruce said, "Have you told Stark?"

Steve shook his head, "skye, help the good doctor. I'll be back soon."

---
Steve walked in to his in Tony's room to find Thomas sitting on the floor in tears. "Tony what's wrong," Steve walked over to his husband and wrapped his arms around him to try and make sure everything was okay. Tony said, "I... I don't know what to do anymore this isn't working."

Tony turned around and looked at Steve. Steve said, "your genius billionaire father and husband Tony Stark. You're going to figure it out. Just need more time." Tony stood up quickly, "these people need me. If I can't do this then how my supposed to protect them. I'm supposed to be an avenger. I'm not doing very much avenging right now." Steve looked down, "Tony,you're doing the best you can under the circumstances. Going to figure it out," Steve stood up and looked at Tony, "you can figure this out. You've done it before, I know you can do it again." Steve wrapped his arms around you still crying Tony. Tony, through the tears, said, "I miss her." Steve squeezed tony just a little bit tighter, "I do to Tony... I do to. I've got something to tell you about today. We got a distress call from an old SHIELD base. When I got there I found... you'd ever believe who I found."

Tony looked up with Steve as he started to continue, "The director, he left to travel around the world to help out, I guess it was unfinished business, or something of that nature. But he left agent Phil Coulson as the new director of shield."

Tony took a step back, his dog dropped Steve, "who all knows." Steve said, "could doctor just found out I came in to tell you. He's with a small team in the city. I brought one of their own to help us out. She was given this gift and I'm going to train her. Tony, come and meet her. She's just like our daughter."

"Is that why you took her from Coulson!? Steve why. She's only been gone for a couple weeks." Steve said, "replacement... You think I'm trying to replace our daughter... Tony no one could replace her," Steve walk to the door and stopped then said, "Tony come with me. Shes great with computers. Maybe she could help you, I don't know. Just come with me," he stuck out his hand and waited for Tony to come and grab it. Once he did that the two walked back out to the main living area of the tower.