Chapter nine

Tony and I woke up late. I made my way out of our room and to the kitchen. That's when I found a note. James and our dad had taken of and wouldn't be home till after nine tonight.

"What's that?" Tony walked into the giant living space.

"James left a note," I turned to show tony the note then looked at it again, "They'll be gone all day."

I was standing by the sink when tony walked into the room and put his arms around my waist. I could feel him kiss my bear back.

"So we have the hole day to ourselves. what do you want to do with it?"

I turned around and wrapped my hands around Tony's waist and he around my neck. I leaned down and kissed him then smiled, "so genius... What do you want to do?"

"I could think of a number things," he smirked," you up for it blue eyes. I know I am."

I leaned down again and started to kiss tony. As I started to take of his top off I started to get a hard on.

Tony laughed," I can see you're ready to play.

I smiled then picked him up and we started to kiss. I tried to make my way to the bed room. We ended up on the couch instead.

"steve"

i started to kiss his neck when i felt his hand on my chest. he was about to push me off of him when i stopped.

"Tony are you alright?"

"yes... no... i dont know..."

i sat up and pulled him onto my lap, "tony you know i'm always here for you right?" tony wasn't looking so i placed my hand under his chin and turned his head to face me," you do know that right?"

"i do?"

"then whats wrong?"

"i feel like now that your families all together again... well i feel like your going to leave. steve i dont want to lose you."

"my family?" i laughed, "tony you are my family, "i pulled him in and kissed him,"i love you. i always will," i watched tony smile, "i want you to know that nothings going to change that. I love you and ill scream it to the world if you dont belive me. i love you"

tony got off of me and started to walk away. as i got up to follow i could hear him start to cry.

"tony whats wrong? why are you crying?"

"steve," tony wiped away the tears and turned around to me," god you deserve so much more than what i can give you."

"dont you say that.... dont you dare say that."

"its true."

"tony i chose you for you... before i found out who you really were and about all of this. dont you dare tell me your not good enough... your good enough for me and i want to be with you. tony i love you. why are you running away from that?"

he looked down," becase no ones ever told me before and i was scared. im scared right now that you'll walk out that front door and ill never see you again. i dont know what id do with myself if you left. I love you to steve. i dont want to lose you."

i took his hands and pulled him over to me. as i did i wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

"im promise im not leaving and i dont care what my father thinks."

i kissed his forehead. the tears that he had cried were absorbed into my shirt. it was only 11 and the day wasnt going great