Chapter four

Tony was walking away from Steve. He was in pain and he wanted to take Steve out of that club. As tony reached the front door Steve grabbed his arm forcing him to stop. Tony tried to shake him off.

"Tony what's going on!? talk to me."

"Let me go blue eyes. I don't want to talk."

Tony could feel Steve tighten his grip.

"Tony... please!"

Tony stopped struggling and turned around.

"I fell in love with you idiot... now let me go."

Steve let go of tony and stood there in shock. Clint walked up to him and bugged his arm, "wow."

"Clint I need to go."

"About time. Go after him before you can't."

"Thanks."

Steve grabbed his jacket and ran out the door and after tony. When he saw tony crossing the street toward his limo he bolted.

"Tony! tony wait!"

Steve ran and met tony at the other end of the street.

"What do you want blue eyes?"

"I want to say I-" Steve was cut off when the limo pulled up.

"If you have something to say then you better say it now."

"I lo-"

"Good bye blue eyes. I'll see you around."

Tony started to get in the car when Steve grabbed his arm again.

Tony yelled out," Steve!" as he turned around and hit the blond in the chest. It hurt tony more than it hurt Steve.

Tony yelled out again,"let me go!"

"I can't."

Tony quieted down, "why not?"

"Because I wanted to tell you that I love you."

Tony's eyes got wide.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you. I just wanted to tell you before it was to late."

Tony took his hand and grabbed Steve's, "come with me."

Tony opened the door and crawled into the limo with Steve behind him. Steve still had no idea who tony was till the small television in the limo turned on to show his press conference from earlier that same day.

"Steve i want you to know what you're getting yourself into."

"The genius billionaire playboy philanthropist."

"Well I'd like to make that boyfriend philanthropist."

Steve squeezed Tony's hand ever so slightly, "Really?"

"I'm crazy about you blue eyes and I'd like a chance to prove to someone in this world that I'm not what they say about me on the news."

"I'd like that a lot," Steve let go of Tony's hand and placed it around Tony's shoulders.

"Good," tony told the driver to head to the tower.

"Where are we going?"

"My place," tony repositioned himself so his head was in Steve's lap, "hope you don't mind."

"I don't."

Steve intertwined his fingers with Tony's and watched him fall asleep.

-|- 1 HOUR LATER -|-

"Tony wake up."

"Five more minutes."

"Tony the media is here."

Tony sat up and looked out the windows of the limo.

"Shit."

"I'll come back another day. Go ahead and get out."

"No... i just need to get us in without being seen."

"Your armor?"

"Ya that might work but you can't walk in with leather pants..." Tony looked at steve," not that I mind."

"I have a decent suit. We can go to my place."

"Were going to get you fitted."

Tony told the driver a new location and they were off.

-|-

AT MALL TO GET STEVE A SUIT

-|-

"The mall?"

"Were getting you a suit. Role play as a business associate of mine," tony smiled, "is that ok."

"I don't mind. I just hate the thought of how much money its going to be."

"Blue eyes don't worry. It's fine. Not that I mind the get up you've got on... its just... I don't want them harassing you like they did me after my parents passed."

"I'm sorry tony."

"Thank you... Steve you mean to much to me and I don't want thing to go wrong because of those people trying to get a quick buck."

"I understand and if you ever want to talk about your parents I'm here for you. I know what its' like to lose someone... I just want you to know that I'm here for you if you need it."

Tony leaned over and kissed Steve before getting out of the car.

---

"Tony how do I look?"

tony smiled as the tailor walked away.

"tony are you even listening?"

"yes and to answer... I'm very turned on," tony laughed when he saw Steve get red.

"I'm serious tony... how do I look?"

"You look sharp Blue eyes. I looks nice on you."

Steve smiled.

"I cant wait to get it off of you," tony smiled before following the tailor to pay for the suit.

-|- STARK TOWER -|-

"I'm glad there gone."

"I am too. now I don't have to worry about being harassed," Tony stepped out and looked around then looked back in the window and said," ready to go?"

Steve climbed out of the limo then headed into the building.

-|- IN THE ELEVATOR -|-

"I'm excited to meet Ms. Potts. From what I've heard she sounds really important to you."

"She is. She's been with me since my parents. I'm lucky to have her."

Steve smiled.

-|- WALK OUT OF ELEVATOR -|-

The two walked out of the elevator and were met by pepper.

"Hello, You must be pepper," Steve placed his hand out, "I've heard so much about you it's nice to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you. If there is anything feel free to call me or ask Jarvis. He'll be able to help you with almost all of your needs."

"Thank you Ms. Potts."

Pepper walked into the elevator and just before It shut she said, "good night Mr. Stark you to Mr. Rogers."

The elevator closed and tony looked at Steve and smiled.

"Welcome to my place."

"Thank you."

Steve walked over to tony and kissed him.