Chapter 23

-|-
MONTHS LATER AT A SECRET LOCATION
-|-

The avengers sat in a meeting with war machine, nicky fury, Maria hill, James and Chloe.

---

I stood up from my seat, "I wish I could say this is going to be easy. That it would be like a walk in the park but it's not. ULTRON is dangerous and as long as he can heal himself we will all be in danger."

Clint asked, "so what are we dealing with?"

"ULTRON was created for peace. A kill switch was triggered and now he's hell bent on shaping the world in his image. His entire body is made up of a antimantium and vibraneum."

Tony spoke up, "we did scans of the planet and found a huge chunk of it in what is called the savage lands."

Fury stood up, "You need to get to the savage lands so we can create weapons to take out ULTRON."

"James let's go. The rest of you get ready for the fight of your lives."

Steve and James left with Chloe close behind.

---- AT QUINN JET ----

"I'm coming with."

Steve turned and stopped Chloe.

"No, I need you here to keep an eye on tony."

"Why? I can help you more in the field."

"I need you here to make sure tony doesn't go off on a rampage and attack Dr. Pym."

"Alright. Be careful you two."

"We always are."

Steve got on the jet and took off with Bucky.

---- SAVAGE LANDS ----

"T'chala i know your there. come out we need to talk."

Steve and Bucky continued then were stopped by wackondan Soldiers. T'chala stepped into view, "captain?"

"We need vibrainium. Please. That monster needs to be stopped."

"And you think this is the only way?"

"The only way to save as many lives as possible and help split him in two."

"And after he's in two what do you expect to do?"

"I expect to take him.and through him into the sun."

"Let's go captain. We don't have much time. Bring your friend."

"Thank you T'chala."

----WEEKS LATER ----

I walked up to the highest point in the room and waited for everyone to calm down. There weren't many of us left. ULTRON had killed so many of us when the war began.

I spoke up after they all quite down," No matter the risk...
We live, We fight, and We die as brothers and sister," I walked down the steps and walked through the crowd," Remember together...As a family, We are strong," I stopped in the middle of the crowd, "Now whose with me!"

The crowd cheered as I made my way to the door. When I opened they all stopped. The fate of world was left in the hands of the gifted and superhuman.

I took a step out side and we made our way into the chaos to fight an enemy who needed to be stopped.