Chapter six

"Agent Coulson we've been searching for hours. I think we better turn back."

"No we can't give up."

The wind started to pick up and things were getting worse.

"Agent Coulson a dead man isn't worth your life or mine. We ca try again in the morning. It's to dangerous."

"I suppose your right."

The two of them started walking back when Tony radioed in.

"Hey guys... I think I found something."

Coulson said, "what are your coordinates Mr. Stark? Will come to you."

"I'm about 20 meters north of the plane. I'm going to go check it out."

"Tony don't. Wait for us."

"Blue eyes I'll be fine. Don't worry."

"Tony please."

"Ok... Ok, I'll wait."

Steve and Coulson hurried into the jet and took off toward tony. When they landed neither could believe what they saw.

"I'm going to use the laser."

"Careful Mr. Stark. This ship is over 70 years old."

"Yes sir"

Once a hole was made Tony helped Steve inside. Steve made his way to the pilots chair when he noticed a shield. As he picked it up he notice tony was watching him.

"What do you think?"

"You look like the pictures Steve," Tony started laughing.

He then found captain america frozen in ice in the chair.

"Tony I found him. Help me get him out of here."

"Coming."

The two got captain america out then into the jet before taking off back to the hellicarrier.

---

"I can't believe he's real. I mean. The mans the reason I'm standing here. I just thought my mom was joking,"Steve looked at tony and tried to smile before looking back through the window, "at least now I know i wasn't the reason my step father didn't like me. "

Tony placed his hand on Steve's shoulder, "he's long gone Steve. You get the chance to start over with your father and for that I envy you."

"I'm sorry tony."

Steve wrapped his arm around tony.

"Promise me something?"

"Ok"

"I don't want to lose you blue eyes."

"Tony I'm not leaving."

"You promise."

"Yes," Steve leaned down and kissed tony," I promise."

"Good. Now I'm going to go and see what I can do about getting you a job at my company. I'm sure dear old dad would like to know your doing well," tony smiled before planting a kiss on Steve and leaving to go call pepper for assistance.