Asgard

Ora and Lily walked up to the king. "my king," Lily stepped forward, "i have come to seek permission to use my gifts to help one of the mortals on Midgard."

odin looked at lily, "Why does one of those midgardians matter so much to you child?" lily looked at ora then back to the king, "he gave his life to help you sir. He lost out on 18 years with his dauther. We, I have come here seeking aproval to bring her back."

odin got up from his throne then walked up to lily so the two were face to face, "you know the rules... A life for a life... thats how it's always been." lily smirked, "and I suppose there is someone you want gone sire." odin laughed then pulled lily in for a hug, "it is good to see you my daughter." lily smiled as she hugged odin in return. when the two pulled apart Ora said, "i appologize for my intrusion on your family moment sire. I just wanted to remind the Midgard Guardian of the problems I have faced in figuring out a plan to bring back this Midgardian."

odin nodded his head then motioned for the two to follow him.

--- ELSEWHERE IN ASGARD---

when the three stopped Ora spoke, "we are able to bring back the midgardian, but there is a cost. Her memories... we can't bring them back intact. Her father wishes for her to remember another." odin nodded his head then said, "and what do you wish." Ora looked down, "I gave my son a chance. He was better off with the midgardian known as Agent Carter. Being born into that family saved his life..." Odin placed his hand on Ora's shoulder then said, "Immortality is a blessing and a curse. We do what we think is best for our families. Sending your son to earth was a good decision... It saved his life. If I were in your shoes, i would of done the same... but I can see that is not what you worry over."

lily nodded her head, "i dont think its right that he loses one of the only few things he actually cares for. I want to help, but the guardians, we dont know how. I will not trust dark magic to bring her back. It always comes with a price."

"then tell me child, what do you plan to do," Odin looked at lily for a moment. Ora said, "i'll do as he asks." lily nodded her head, "father, show me the prisoner. I will bring back the midgardian at once." odin nodded his head then the three left to the detention center.

---
BACK ON EARTH
BASE
THREE DAYS LATER
---

Steve sat in his office alone. He was about to doze off when Natasha ran in. Steve was startled and jumped out of his chair.

"steve!" natasha was panting.

"yes..."

natasha smiled, "it's... It's.... You're dauther. Tony brought her in moments ago."

steves eyes got wide as he followed Natasha to the infermary.

---INFIRMARY---

Steve walked to the door of the room where his daughter was placed and saw her and tony talking, and smiling. after a moment natasha walked over and said, "aren't you going to go in there?" steve looked down, "i'm enjoying this moment." Enjoying how happy they were before he walked back into there lives. Another moment passed then Steve walked in and went and stood next to tony.

chloe smiled, "hello."

steve smiled, "so Chloe. How are you feeling?"

"ok, I guess. My dad here was telling me about what happened. Did anyone else get hurt?"

steve shook his head, "no. Chloe, what do you remember?"

chloe turned away, "a few things really... My father Tony Rogers-Stark, my mother Pepper Potts, that my birth father is dead and that I died in a war."

steve nodded his head as tony looked at him, "well Ms. Rogers-Stark, I'll let you catch up with your father here. I'm sure you have a tone of questions. I'll go see if i can find out where Pepper is." Chloe smiled as steve left. Once steve was out of the room tony said, "excuse me Chloe."

chloe said, "whats wrong daddy?"

tony took chloe's hand and squeezed it tight, "everything is ok. i need to go speak with the man that just left."

---Outside Base---

Steve was outside talking with Raleigh.

"papa, i cant do it."

steve placed his hand on Raleigh's shoulder, "hit me a few times. its not like you can hurt me. I'll be faking it. Tony will be out here soon. we need to give him a good fight. have him find you and I arguing with each other. we get into a fight then i go into the infermary for a couple days."

raleigh nodded her head then changed her appearence. Steve looked at Raleigh and smiled, "after this you and I can disappear. I can raise you better. Be a better father."

Raleigh looked down, "she needs you too." Steve walked over and placed his hand on Raleigh's face, "I know baby girl, but she doesn't remember me. I'd love to be able to," Steve stopped when he heard tony running, "show time."

Raleigh hit Steve and sent him flying as tony ran out of the base. Raleigh then went after tony. Steve saw and went after Raleigh.

---
The two started to conclude there fight. Raleigh took Steve then through him to the ground. She then looked up at tony and said, "you come after me... I'll kill him," Raleigh flew off out of sight.

Tony then hollered out for help as he ran over to Steve. He got in his knees in front of Steve then started to take off his jacket to use it as a pillow. Steve looked up at tony, "I, love y-" Steve closed his eyes as the medics ran out to tony and Steve.