Chapter two

-|- THE NEXT MORNING -|-

Tony woke up in Steve's arms and smiled. It was probably the first real good night sleep since Rhodey picked him up after his escape from the cave.

As he tried to get up he could feel Steve let go of him and turn over. Tony sat up in the bed and watched the blond sleep for a while then got dressed and ready to leave. He didn't bother trying to tie his tie. Well he didn't bother because Pepper, his secretary, tied it for him.

As he got up after he tied his shoes he looked over to Steve and smiled. He walked to he table, wrote a note. The note said:

Steve,

I had a wonderful night. You truly are something special. 

Thanks.

-Tony

He smiled looking at the sleeping blond before leaving two one hundred dollar bills next to the note and sneaking out of the tent.

---

the light shined against steves face as the door slowly swung shut. when he couldn't take it anymore Steve got up and saw Tony was gone. As Steve looked around Steve noticed a note. when he got up he through on his robe and got wide eyed at the money that was left so he ran after Steve.

Steve yelled out, "wait!Tony wait!"

Tony heard him and stopped.

"this is to much Tony. I cant take this from you."

"keep it blue eyes. its a tip," tony smiled and started to walk away again when steve  grabbed his arm and pulled him close for a kiss.

"it was nice to meet you tony..."steve kissed tonys hand before watching him walk away.