10

A/n:

Ok so try and keep up with me. I will be moving between Bree's POV and the text messages between Tommy and Toby.

Bree POV

My heart stopped as I stared at the text. I needed to get to my car to pick up Ava. The problem was that he was there. He knew what my car looked like. My breathing came in rapidly. I wasn't ready to actually talk to him. I had avoided it all week and it was Friday now. I was so close to the end of the week. 

My hands were shaking and I slid down the sidewall of the school. The side door was on the opposite side of the school compared to the parking lot so I knew he wouldn't see me. I scrambled through my contacts and then picked Toby's name.

Toby and Tommy's messages

Tubbo like da bee: Silver van

Tomathy: Thanks

Tomathy: No one is here yet

Tubbo like da bee: She has to leave at some point

Tubbo like da bee: Wait

Tubbo like da bee: She's calling me

Tomathy: Why?

Tubbo like da bee: I don't know

Bree POV

I listened to it ring a few times before Toby's voice came through the phone. My legs and arms were shaking and I could feel my pulse going all over the place. I tried to take a few deep breaths to form a sentence.

"Bree?" I heard a muffled voice say. I was confused because my phone was right next to my ear and at full volume.

"W-why d...does he kn-n..ow my c-car?" I said my voice a whisper and shaking.

"Oh my god, Bee. Check your pulse." He ordered and I heard him scrambling around and his panicked breaths. What was going on? Was I dying or something?

I put my finger to my wrist and counted. "Fast." I squeezed out and I heard him curse. Something that wasn't regular.

"Tell me where you are, I'm going to send Tommy there." He said. This only sent me into even more panic and I started to cry silent tears. I shut my eyes tightly to try and stop it. 

"N-noo..." I told him and I almost dropped the phone because of my shaky hands.

Toby and Tommy's messages

Tubbo like da bee: OH MY GOD

Tomathy: What? 

Tubbo like da bee: Look around for her

Tomathy: Why? What the fuck is going on?

Tubbo like da bee: Now!

Tomathy: Ok, ok

Bree POV

"Bree you're having a panic attack again," Tobys said and I could hear the panic in his voice. 

"D-don't see..end h..him," I said trying to regulate my voice and breathing. Which was hard because just thinking of having to talk to him while I was in this state made everything worse. 

"Why? Bee you need some help right now." He said but it was a whisper and I didn't know why. 

"I caa-an't h...ear y-you." I told him quietly.