38

My frustration was beyond sane at this point. I dont understand how something could make me as mad as this was right now. It felt like a scream wouldn't be enough to explain how much my hands ached to hit something. 

Toms was bullying me on bedwars. 

I kid you not he is specifically targeting me. I'd be bridging towards the diamond island and boom, a fireball knocked me into the void while Toms snickers in the background. I would be defending the base and Toms would show up behind me with a knockback stick. 

And right now he is spawn killing me when my bed is wide open. 

I hate Thomas. 

"I hate you," I complain as I am yet again killed by Toms. 

I hear Toms laugh before he says. "It's not my fault your horrible at PVP."

"But isn't it?" I said but didn't wait for his reply to continue. "You're supposed to be teaching me and if anything I'm getting worse."

"Maybe your a lost cause," Toms suggested. But I couldn't just accept defeat.

I respawned and immediately went to hit Toms. He was on my bridge, waiting for me. Not even five seconds later I was dead again. I barely got a few hits on him. How does this child not fall off of the bridge? I made a series of exasperated noises and whines as I fell into oblivion.

I stared at the screen for a few seconds as I contemplated life. 

Defeat it is.

I sighed and logged off of bedwars. Back in the Hypixel lobby, I looked around for a better thing to play. 

"Wait! Woman, why did you leave? Are you rage quitting?" Toms called out through my hand-me-down headphones from Toby. 

"No," I replied blandly while rolling my eyes. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a steady conversation. I was back to one-word answers, just like the good old days before I was subjected to having to know him.

"Where did you go?" He questioned me and I turned around to see his character log back into the bedwars lobby. I quickly made my way behind some leaves and crouched. I couldn't let him see me. I saw his character freeze. "Were on the same lobby woman." 

Making sure to stay out of his line of vision I walked back a bit before un-crouching and quickly changing to a Skyblock lobby. I had never seen this game so it would be the first place Toms checked. 

I made sure to not mumble anything because I did have a tendency to do so. But I couldn't continuously hear Toms complaining. I dont think he would have ever heard the mumbling over his own voice.

"Woman!"

"Where are you?"

"Why are you hiding?"

"I'm bored!"

"I'm going to call Toby."

I was shocked by the last one and my character stopped walking and I looked at my screen aimlessly for a moment. If he called Toby then they would find me. All Toby had to do was come into my room and tell Toms. What if Toby had a hidden camera that showed my computer screen for that exact reason? 

I honestly wouldn't put it past Toms to ask him to do so. The amount of times I have just changed games because I was annoyed with him was concerningly high. 

I heard a ringing through the discord. It went on and off for a minute before I heard a set of curse words from Toms.

"Why isn't Toby picking up?"

"Because he has more important things to do than listen to you complain about me," I said finally breaking my one-word streak. Clearly, I didn't last long but I just had to say it.

"Finally. Woman speaks again."

"I could always just stop tal-"

"NO, IT'S FINE." He interrupts me loudly. I smile and go through a few more different lobbies before finding a worthy game. 

Murder Mystery.

"Okay, Toms I'm going to invite you to my party if you promise to be on your best behaviour."

"Yes, Ma'am." I could almost see the sarcastic expression he would have. 

"First strike. Ma'am made me feel old, dont call me that." I scolded.

"WHAT? THAT DOESNT COU-" He yelled, but I cut him off.

"Second strike. What I say is the law."

"I hate you." He mumbled angrily and I sported a very satisfied smirk. 

I invited him to my party and in no time we were in a Murder Mystery game. Sadly, I got 'Innocent' but and seeing as I am a horrible Minecraft player I decided hiding was my best option.

I walked upstairs and found a corner and placed my character in the nook before taking a sip from my water bottle and letting myself relax a bit.

"Where are you?" Toms asked

"I dont know where are you?" I replied.

"Why would I tell you? You could be trying to murder me!" He exclaimed and I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Then why did you ask me that same question?"

"Because I won't kill you. You're the serial killer, remember?" 

I decided to play dumb since I knew I would lose this argument if not. "You know I dont seem to remember that there was ever any indication of me being one."

"You are a serial killer!"

"I think you've been decided. I'm innocent." 

Toms gave a huff and I decided to start to run around seeing as not many people have died. 

"You know I still have your sweater from the day at the beach," I say randomly. I chase after someone with a rainbow-coloured skin, punching the air between us. 

"Oh, forgot about that." He said.

"Did you want it back?" I asked. Though secretly I had gotten attached to the sweater I knew I should probably give it back to him.

"No. Keep it." 

I grinned, happy I could keep it. I ran after the player for a little longer before I suddenly got an arrow to the head and died. I jumped back and a high shriek left my mouth. My heart was going a million miles a minute and I stared at the screen in shock. 

I hadn't seen that one coming.

"The detective killed me!" I whined.

Toms laughed loudly. "You were chasing after that guy though." 

"But I wasn't the killer."

"If I were him I would have shot you in the first five seconds." 

"Thanks," I said dryly. "I really appreciate your friendship."

A/n:

Sorry for not writing but I finally have a few ideas fr some of the next chapters. This being just a filler so you guys have something until I can write the ideas. 

How have you all been? You enjoying the story?