18

It's Sunday and I really am dreading school tomorrow. I'm getting a little better but I seriously don't feel like doing anything. I try and text Toms back and have conversations with Toby. It's working okay but it still doesn't change the fact that I have to be in public tomorrow. 

I sit in my bed when I hear my phone vibrate. I reach out to get it and look at the notification. 

Bree and Tommy's messages

Toms: How are you feeling?

Woman: Not the best.

Toms: Wear something comfortable

Woman: Why?

Toms: No questions asked Woman 

Toms: Now do as I say

Woman: I don't trust you.

Toms: Good 

Toms: You shouldn't trust me

I snorted and went over to my closet and pulled out a tank top, and shorts. It wasn't that cold outside, I think. Plus I definitely wasn't going to go outside. No matter what Toms said I was staying here. 

I heard my phone ring again and saw the text from Toms.

Toms: I'm outside

Woman: So?

Toms: Get outside Woman before I go in and drag you out myself

I groan but do as he says, he probably would drag me out. I first check the window in my room and look to see Tommy standing in front of our house and waiting by a car. He wears a blue sweatshirt and a pair of jeans, completely different from my shorts and tank top. But I don't have time to think that I might not be dressed for the weather. 

I hurry away from the window when I see Toms lookup. Going downstairs I pass Ava playing tick tack toe with Toby. I whisper in Ava's ear and she makes the move I told her to, winning her the game. Toby pouts playfully and it sends Ava into a laughing fit. 

I take that time to make my way to the door and put my shoes on. I open the door and see Toms gaze snap to me. I walk over to him and stand right in front of him.

"W-w.." I take a deep breath. "What do you want?"

Toms smiles at me before opening the passenger seat door. 

"I'm taking Woman out."

"What do you mean out?"

"I mean you're going to leave the house."

"Toms," I say sternly. He knows exactly why I don't want to leave.

"Woman." He says, mimicking my tone. 

I get to go back inside but he quickly blocks my path. 

"Come on Woman." He says, grabbing my forearm and gently tugging me towards the car. I frown but don't object. I know that he'll probably go through with his threat of carrying me into the car if he has to. He can be so stubborn sometimes. 

"See, that was easy." He grinned as he got into the car. I watched as he started the car back up.

"Can you even drive?"

"Yes."

"How do I know that?"

"Because I just told you."