Tying my hair prank🧎‍♀️

"YO! it's girl Kim n I'm back with another video. I know it's been a minute since I have uploaded but I got another idea to prank Melo wit! It's gonna be yk the trending one rn the tying my hair prank, imma hide this camera and set another one across the room cuz he's almost home, he went to go help gelo with somethings. But stay turned!" with that I placed the camera near the tv and covered it with a pillow and the second camera I placed it across the living in the kitchen counter perfectly recording the whole setting and I covered with a dish rag. I let my hair go and changed into some Nike shorts and a black sports bra. "Babe I'm back n I got sum some food" Melo yelled. Just in time, I walked downstairs and saw Melo placed the food on the table I turned my head to the camera and smiled. I didn't wanna go right into it so I acted normal, we ate and I asked him how was his day and stuff like that. We finished and he sat in the couch. I walked in front of him and already saw his eyes scanning my body, I sat in front of him and his eyes widened and he sat up more straight, I licked my lips and he was just stuck on my mouth and watching my every move. I started to tie my hair and pulled his pants down, when I finished tying my hair I stood up and he stood sitting confused. "Girl the fuck was you doing? I thought" I cut him off "you thought wrong" I smiled and turned to walk away but he stood but and pulled up his pants fast. Than he grabbed me from my neck turning me around making me lock eyes with me. "I know you ain't leaving me, like this for" he bit his lips making get lost in the moment. "Fuck" he mumbled and he gave a sloppy ass kiss turning me on even more, but than I remembered about the cameras so I pulled away fast but he quickly bought me back by the neck "Melo babe, there's a camera it's a prank" I said outta breathe "go turn them shits off before we make a $ex tape" he bit his lip.