I said I love you💞

"Your so cute when your half asleep like this" melo whispered and kissed me on the cheek "I think I'm falling for you" I mumbled thinking Melo hadn't heard "what mamas?" "What was that?" He asked making me shot my eyes wide open. "Um it was n-nothing, I'm going to sleep" I said stumbling at my words and getting off his chest and laying on my side making him laugh "Nah Nah baby now you gotta tell me y/n" he said turning me and hovering over me "NotHiNG mElOn Head" I said and laughed but stopped when he was stood serious and let me remind you that he was hovering over me so I was kinda awkward for me "w-what" I said softly he grabbed my neck with a little pressure making turn red "what Did you say. I'm not gonna ask again Princess" he said sternly and possessively "I-I.." I was out of words "use your words baby girl" "I said..I'm falling for you.." I whisper. He kissed my neck making close my eyes "what do you mean princess?" He continued to kiss my neck making me whimper "i..i love you" I whispered softly he now was making love bites "I'm sorry what did you say? I couldn't hear you" he said looking straight into my eyes. " I said I love you" I bluntly said back, I was surprised us both when I didn't stutter but was bold instead he smirked at him making my face turn red "I love you too princess" he said and kissed me passionately.

Srry that I haven't updated 🥺don't forget to vote & I made a new story of lil mosey check it out 💞