Attention💘

Rn I was laying on Melos bed on my phone, I was so bored and Melo was taking a shower

Rn I was laying on Melos bed on my phone, I was so bored and Melo was taking a shower. So I thought why not ignore him for a lil to see what's his reaction like a prank or sum. I decided that I was gonna be on my phone and not really talk to him and not look at him unless it was a glance but not a full on stare, couple minutes later he finally came out the restroom shirtless and with sweats. "What you doin mamas?" He ask drying up his curls with his towel "nun" I said bluntly not looking up. "Oh alr well you wanna catch a movie?" He said sitting on the corner of the bed "hmm" I said still not looking off my phone screen "mamas you mad?" He asked now laying on his stomach and his legs dangling off the bed "Nah" was all I said "ok" he said kinda sad which hurt me. A couple minutes passed and I still haven't said anything or took my eyes off my screen. Melo landed his head on my stomach and wrapped his arms around my waist "mamas give me attention, you so quite and not talking to me you ain't like this what happened? what did I do?" He said looking at me with his chin leaning on my stomach "nothing" I said again. He moved up a little and started to give my neck light kisses, and on my collar bone "baby please talk to me, hug me, play with my curls" he said in a baby voice. I ignored him and still was still looking at my screen, he snatched my phone placed it in his pocket "Hey!" I said "mamas you gonna give me attention than you can use yo phone it's not a choice" he said raising his brows, I made a serious face "um..a-are you ok?" He said I giggled "yeah baby I was just playing with you, now come here" I said opening my arms and he quickly landed his head where my shoulder and my neck is and he snuggled his face onto my neck. I placed my arm behind his head so I can touch his curls, and we cuddled and for a while we took a nap and cuddled.