Anniversary🧸

"Babe are you almost here?" Melo said to me in a concern voice thru the phone "I'm srry babe I'm gonna have to miss out on this one.."I replied back "Wtf why what happened" he said in annoyed "melo look I just have too, I will make it up" I said "don't bother" he said and hung up. So rn I'm currently setting up a dinner for him and me since it's our second anniversary. And so far it's coming out really good but in order for it to be a surprise I had to miss his game :( but I talked to his parents about what I was doing and his brothers and they were gonna cover for me so I had enough time to get set up. I felt so bad for missing his game but I had to do something about our anniversary yk.

*after a while

I was finally done

I felt so proud, I closed the curtains and dim the lights so the candles could be the main source of lights and I knew melo was gonna be home soon so I put on a natural glam of make up and my hair was straightened already so I just changed into so...

I felt so proud, I closed the curtains and dim the lights so the candles could be the main source of lights and I knew melo was gonna be home soon so I put on a natural glam of make up and my hair was straightened already so I just changed into something casual. I put on a a black crop top and low waisted jeans and headed to the living room, and I turned on the tv as I waited for melo to come. After a coo minute of waiting I finally hear him opening the door. He walked in without looking at me and they his gym bag to the corner and walked away. I followed him to the hall "hey baby how did it go?" I asked "fine" he said bluntly "baby I'm sorry I missed but I-" I was cut off by him turning around and saying "Are you cheating on me? Because that's how things started off with Ashley first she stopped coming to my games than she-" aww hell nah I am not about to be compared to that hoe I thought to myself, I cut him off by saying "Melo NO I'm not cheating I missed your game to set up anniversary dinner!" I said in a high tone of voice.
(no hate on Ashley much love for her 💕)

He paused and hugged me for a min, and I heard him whimper a little "baby are you ok?" I asked he released me from the hug and had water eyes and he nodded "I'm sorry babe I wanted to keep it as a surprise, I didn't mean to have you worry" I said cupping his cheeks he grabbed my hands and kissed them "it's ok baby, I got you something too" he grabbed my hand and lead me to our room where I had placed our dinner. "Dam Baby, I was not expecting this..this is nice" he smiled widely and kissed me. He walked me to our bed and told me to sit. I sit in the corner of our bed and watch him take out a little box. "Here baby this is for you" he smiled at me and handed me the box. I open it to reveal a butterfly necklace.

"Aww Melo, you didn't have too" I said getting up and hugged him "I love you mama's with all my heart" he said in our hug "I love you too Melo" I said back and kissed him "now come on let's eat" he clapped his hands which made me giggle