Study Buddies 🥴

"Ugh I can't believe she paired me up with you" "Fuck you too Melo it's not like I wanted too but yo ass needs help with Geometry " I rolled my eyes and walked inside Melos room. Today during 5th period our teacher paired me up with him because I have an A for her class and every other A student is helping someone who's failing. "Let's revise some questions and equations" I said setting down my backpack "Nah mami let's revise us" he smirked and pushed me down to the bed "Lamelo Ball This is why your failing Geometry" I rolled my eyes and pushed him off of me making him look at me stupid "yes bitch all you wanna do is fuck around, with all your tutors and study buddies I ain't like that" I said placing a notebook on my laps and grabbing a blue pen. Melo rolled his eyes and sat next to me "ight how about every Question or Equation I get right you gotta take off a piece of clothing and every one I get wrong I gotta take a piece off" he grinned "If it will get your ass to do something so I can be gone than yes" I rolled my eyes "ight let's start!" He clapped his hands together "Ok Solve these three" I gave him three easy questions but pretty sure he won't be able to solve them since he's a dumbass apparently. I waited for about 7 minutes or so "done" he said proudly handing me his paper, I looked through it and saw that he got two wrong and one write. I chuckled and noddle my head "look you got two wrong and one right so before we start imma tell you the Volume of the cone the area is 1/3 x of the base x height equals 1/3 x and-" I stopped talking as soon as He took his shirt off and shoes "your turn" he cheesy smiled I smiled and took off my shoes "Wow really" he said annoyed making me laugh "yea I'm not about to take off my shirt for the first one you got right" I laughed "ight than Ma I got you" he smirked.
We studied for about 15 minutes "ight Mami I think I'm ready for some questions or equations" he smacked his lips "ok than here" I gave him a worksheet our teacher had given me "What is the area, in square inches, of the base of the pyramid?" I raised my eyebrow and smirked. He looked up to me and smiled simply and said "Each side of the square pyramid shown below measures 10 inches. The slant height, H, of this pyramid measures 12 inches." At this point I my mouth was hanging open, I know he's playing now "Oh so you don't need help? I can see that" I scoffed "ight look, Im failing cuz I was being an ass to you cuz I like you and I know if I would have asked you out you would have said no straight up..so I waited until all A students had someone to help study with and I knew you didn't Soo..I failed so she can pair us up" he was now closer to me so close I could feel his breathing and smell his cologne. "I um.." I found myself stuttering and felt myself getting red "what happened mamas, Did I get your tongue" he whispered grabbing my face and pulling me into a kiss. My body froze for a second when he kissed me but than I gave in as well. We pulled away from our kiss and looked at each other in the eyes but Melo moved his eyes to my lips as if he was trying not to give in. "Fuck" he whispered I moved the notebook off my lap and jumped on His laps I stared at his lips before he smashed his lips onto mine running one of his hands in my hair and the other rested on hip. I slowly started to grind on him, making him moan into the kiss. We continue this until "MELO BOY ASHLEY IS HERE!" Someone from his family yelled outside his door.