🩸Respect

"Yeah girl I'm almost done, ight byeee love" I said than hung up on my best friend. I'm currently getting ready cuz imma go to a club with my bestie. I have a tight above the knee light pink dress, I already had my make up done but I was still curling up the last part of my hair. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs "Baby I'm back" Melo yelled on the other side of the bathroom door "hey baby" I opened the door and kissed his cheek "dam mamas why you getting fixed up for?" He smirked at me "I'm going out" I simply said "um the fuck u is u didn't even ask?! Plus u going dressed up all sexy shit and without me" He said clearly mad.
"Fuck you, I can do whatever I want. U ain't my father"

Oh boy I wish I never said that...he had a look on him clearly pissed and ready to kill me "um...I'm sorry but" my sentence was quickly cut off by Melos hand tightly gripping my throat but no to the point where he hurt me. "First of all i ain't a father to u I'm ur daddy ight secondly Daddy gotta teach you how to respect." He replied inching our faces closer.
"Get ur ass in the room" he said taking off his belt and I quickly made my way to our room sitting on the bed. I waited patiently for him and walked through the door with the belt on his hands.  "Hands on the bed frame" he bluntly said, I nodded and lauded myself down on the bed and grabbed the bed frame. He crawled on top of me and tied the belt around my hands and onto the bed frame "Melo..I'm sorry I wasn't- Ow!" I whined he smacked my thigh "Rule one..it ain't Melo it's Daddy for you. Rule two talk when spoken to" he gripped my neck and smashed his lips onto mines and I quickly returned back the favor.

^ik dis one was short but here yuh go