💙Third & Fourth Wheeling

"No it's not a double date. We're just third and fourth wheeling." Melo replied to this chick who's clearly into him. Melo don't really like me I don't know why but I still found him cute and hot in some ways, anyways our best friends are dating so we clearly see each other from time to time and when we do he's always being rude, annoying, or cocky. We're currently in the beach with my best friend and her boyfriend aka Melo's best friend. "Oh okay...well if you get lonely imma be right over there" the girl said pointing where her friends where and winked at him before leaving. Melo turned to me and smirked "can I help you?" I said "stop jealousy don't look good on you" he said and turned his face to his phone "boy please" I replied with sass. "Hey y/n let's hit the water plzzz" my bestie said "ight let's go" I said getting up from the sand. We played around and talked in the water for about a good 15 minutes until this one cute dude came towards "hey little shorty you looking good" he winked at me making me smile too "imma wait at our spot ight" my friend winked.

Don't usually do Melo's POV but fuck it. Lmk if y'all want me to be adding his POV.

Melo's POV:
I was chilling with my homie while our girls were at the water. Tbh I don't really like the beach but my homie said his girl was bringing my girl y/n. Even tho she don't know she's my girl she is, I'm pretty sure she don't like me cuz I'm always rude or annoying her but that don't stop me. Me and my friend were talking when Brisa his girl came back all smiling and shit. "Where's y/n?" I asked "she's talking with this one dude hitting on her, I think he wants her num" he was looking over at the water making me boil from jealousy. I looked over the water to see y/n talking with the dude "imma be right back".

"Yeah...so um Shorty can I get them digits or what?" I blushed about to answer "yea it's -" but I was quickly it off "no foo keep moving, leave my girl alone she cuffed" I turned over my shoulder looking to see melo i felt his hands grip my waist, he was looking at the other guy straight in the eye "whatever" the dude said and left clearly pissed. I moved myself from Melo's grip "what the hell is your problem" I snapped "Come on let's go" he replied "nah you been getting on my nerves lately and-" my sentence was cut off my Melo's hand around my neck bringing close to his face "Stop with the disrespect or imma have to show you how to respect ok" he mumbled. He licked his lips and brought out faces closer, we were inches away when he pulled back "now let's go back before you start sum that u ain't gonna be able to finish". He took me and threw me over his shoulder taking us back with our friends.