Locked 🔐

"Can we just talkk or get along?" Melo asked and I kept silent. Right now we're locked in a room without our phones because we keep fighting and my best friend Jaden is dating his brother Gelo. Today we came over to kick it but Melo started to fight with me and ofc I fought back. And I guess Gelo and Jaden got tired of it and locked us in the restroom and I'm sitting on the sink while he's sitting on the toilet. "Look, were kinda stuck together here, so we might as well make the best of it." He turned to look at me and I rolled my eyes and faced him "Or you could just not talk to me...that will work." I smiled "ohhh I seee what's going on" he smirked at me which got me confused, I raised my eyebrows "Quit smirking at me" "you feelin me huh" he cheesed at me and scoffed "No! I DONT LIKkKE YoOU" I mocked him and crossed my arms as a sign of annoyance and turned my head to another direction than his. I heard him get up and walk up to me between my legs "um what are you doing?" I was getting nervous I don't know why. I know I don't like. And I know for a fact I hate him. "What happened? Why u getting goosebumps" he traced his fingers on my arm "Maybe cuz I'm scared of ur ugly face" "hmm" he nodded. I didn't know what came over me but i grabbed his cheeks and smashed my lips on to his. After a couple of seconds I pulled back "um...I- I'm sorry I jus-" "shut up I've been liking for you for a while now too" he pulled me close to him. He grabbed my chin and bit his lip "YO WHY IS IT QUITE? YALL FUCKING?" Gelo yelled on the other side of the door causing us to jump "Shut the fuck up" Jaden told him "What it got quiet" Gelo argued back "We good can we get out now?" I yelled back than jumped off the sink "So...we gonna talk about what happened?" Melo asked "um..well let's just not say shit about this in front of them. And y'all about next time" I nervously said "I wanna talk about it rig-" Melo got interrupted by Gelo opening the door. I quickly walked out "Aye hold on" he said walking behind me.