♥ so ur the player pt2 ♥

We left the club and he took me to his car and started the Engine "so where we going melo?" I smirked and he just let out a chuckle "well we going to your place ma" than placed his hand on my thigh "you know I saw yo fine ass walk in right? And I know for a fact you saw me with that girl on my lap but just so you know she was just a ex that isn't over me but I am over her ass" he said I rolled my eyes because it kinda did bothered me but we aren't together so why should care? "aww is melo tellin me this because he has feelings? Because Melo I for sure ain't losing" I said with a stern voice and a smirk.
Melos pov•
Fuck fuck.. why did I tell her that, she was my ex I mentally face palm myself "Nah ma I just didn't want you getting jealous because everyone wants me" I winked and she rolled her eyes back fuckkk... I bet I can make her roll her eyes back because of something else. End of POV•

Melo got all quite after "you good? What you thinking?" I asked "um nothing nothing sorry got lost in thought for a moment" He chuckled.

*best time to play the music

We finally made it to my apartment, I took out my key from under my Matt I had in front of my door and unlocked the door. I had the lights off and I was gonna turn them on but Soon as I closed the door melo spun me around facing him and started aggressively kissing me and had me pinned against the wall. He left a trail of kisses down my neck to my chest "melo" I moan softly "use your words baby girl" he said gripping my ass, I slightly pushed him and he made a confused face than I got his hand and walked him upstairs to my bed, and pushed on to it, I crawled on top of him and started kissing his neck and he put his hands on my waist and pushed me down on his hard on. The feeling had me more turned on "dam" he breathed out as I started to grind on him and lookin him in the eye "fuck.." he said with our chest rising and falling down "fuck melo" I moaned closing my eyes and I stop and he kissed me and turned us over so now he was on top, "I'm done with this foreplay, baby can we do this?" He asked giving cheek a kiss "please do" I breathed out and he took my top off and he stared at my chest and bit his bottom lip "fuck beautiful" he mumbled and attacked my bare chest "ughhh...melo I thought u stoped with the foreplay" I moaned with my eyes closed he chuckled and kissed down to my tummy and stopped at my skirt and looked back up at me and I nodded he pulled my skirt down than took off his shirt and we started a heated make out again and I tugged on his pants as I unbutton them "eager aren't we" he chuckled "shut up" I mumbled and he took off his pants "yo you protection ?" I asked "don't worry ma my pull out game goes hard" he winked "get me prego's and Putting yo ass in child support" I said "you wouldn't have too, I would have married yo ass" he laughed and started to kissing my neck and pulling my underwear down. I closed my eyes and he got in between my legs and kissed me I pulled down his boxers looking at his size fuck this dude big big "something you can't handle or what?" Smirked "Nah the fun size are fun" I mocked and giggled after words "shut up, this is gonna be the best dick yo ass ever got" he sternly said and pushed himself into me "fuck fuck fuck" I said gripping on his bicep's it was big and it fucken hurt especially since I hadn't got any for a while now "fucken shit...you feel so good" he choked out with his eyes closed he moved slow at first until I got used too it after a while it turned into pure pleasure "melo please faster!" I moaned and he went faster and harder "holy shit" I moaned "who makes you feel like this?" He said holding onto my waist a little hard sure to leave marks later "YOu do MelO" I moaned he "fuck so good" he said and he pulled out and flipped me over so I was laying on my stomach "ass up pretty girl" he said getting ahold of my waist again. "AHhh Fuck Melo just like THat" I yelled "thats right baby yell my name out" he breathed out clearly out of breath as well. He kept going hard and sternly making sure to hit all the right places "melo imma about too-" I was cut off by him saying "fuck me too princess" I came all over him and let go a loud ass moan and he pulled out and came onto my back. "Fuck...I don't think I can handle this game anymore" he said out of breath I giggled "what you mean? We barely even started" I smirked to lazy to turn on my back so I stayed on my stomach, Melo chuckled and got up to get a wipe from the restroom and cleaned my back and kissed my cheek "look who's the soft one" I chuckled and he just nodded and got back to bed with me and brought me closer to his chest.