K I C K BACK🦋

"Ok so what game we playin?" I asked my best friend Gelo, were in the ball house him and his brothers decided to throw a little kick back since his parents went on vacation. It was a few friends "let's play truth or dare!" Melo said "Bro I'm hella down" Jaden smiled and I kinda shrugged cuz we ain't 12 "come y/n it will be fun" Jaden shook my arm making me laugh "ight than". Gelo, Melo, Jaden, and four more people sat in a circle "ight Gelo truth or dare?" Jaden smirked at him causing some of us to laugh "Truth" he chuckled "pussy ass" Melo laughed "fine fine Dare" he scratched behind his head "I dare you to kiss me" she smiled showing her teeth "ooh she bold bold" one of Melos friends said "never have I ever-" Gelo said but got cut off by Me "That's Not The game" I laughed "I'm just playing" he chuckled and grabbed Jaden by her face and kissed her lips. "Ight Love birds get a room" Melo rolled his eyes "Ight your turn y/n, choose sumone" Gelo said since was taking turns "Hmm.." I looked at my options and saw Melo smirking at me "Melo truth of dare" I smiled "Dare mamas" he licked his lips "I dare you to grind on the floor show us your moves" I said and everyone started to hype him up "Alr Alr bet" he smacked his lips we all gave him some space "y'all ain't ready for this work" he threw him hands first and half his body in the air but right away he fell backwards making us laugh "Nah nah wait" Melo laughed "nah nah that was weak" One of his friends yelled. After his dare it was about three more people that went than it was Melo's turn. "Hurry up dumbass" Gelo told Melo "Hmm Let's see let's see" he smacked his lips together than turned to me "Y/n truth or dare" he smirked "I'm scared" I chuckled "Come on y/n don't pussy out" Jaden giggled "ight dare" "I dare you to sit on my lap, for the rest of the game" he patted his laps "Ooooo let's go my man getting it" his friend dapped him "fine" I rolled my eyes and go up and walked over to him and sat down his laps "lemme help you" he grabbed my waist and made me sit on his print making me go red "ight my turn" this one dude said. Tha game was pretty fun, from time to time I would jump or move around but still seated on Melo's lap. People were playing the game, but I was not stopped playing attention when Melo started to whisper in my ear "stop jumping around a lot, you giving me blue balls" he said frustrated "what? Why?" I giggled "Ma stop playin with me, you know I been into you and I haven't been with anybody cuz I want you to fill in that spot. Come on mamas be mine already" he whispered and kissed my neck "Nah I think I will need a little more convincing than that" I turned slightly smirking. "Ight Guys we be right back!" He yelled picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder "MELO GONNA GET SUM!!" Gelo yelled. Melo ran up stairs and when he got to his room he slammed the door shut and threw me on the bed. "So what you got in store for me?" He crawled on top of me and started to leave love bites "Imma show you that if you be mines imma be pleasing you whenever and wherever mamas" I grabbed his neck and moaned into our kiss he started to grind on me making me break the kiss and moan softly.

^this is shit but I found a video of Lamelo trying to grind on the floor but failed 😭that shit was sexy at first but than it was just sad💀💀🙈