Cheating 🤦‍♀️

"Melo I didn't cheat and I'm not cheating either! You needa chill !" I yelled at him. Melo is accusing me of cheating on him cuz my close friend that I haven't since for about 4 months is hitting me up and sending photos of us when we used to hang out and stuff but we stopped cuz he moved "Then who's this in yo phone ?" He yelled shoving my phone in my face

 Melo is accusing me of cheating on him cuz my close friend that I haven't since for about 4 months is hitting me up and sending photos of us when we used to hang out and stuff but we stopped cuz he moved "Then who's this in yo phone ?" He yelled ...

"You dumbass that's my friend! Who's gay!" I rolled my eyes walking away and laying on the bed. "Oh....Mamas I'm sorry...I was just being stupid" Melo said setting my phone down and laying down Next to me but I ignored him. "Mami I said I was sorry" he was now laying his head on my stomach and hugging "your gonna have to make it up for me because I never be accusing you of cheating" I said softly "I know mamas...how about we go to dinner and than we see where the night takes us after that?" He kissed my hand "ok than" I smiled. "Plus Melo why would someone that wants to get wit me send me a picture of they ass?" I laughed making him laugh too "I don't know..I was pretty confused on that part too but I thought you digged that for a moment" he laughed and I softly hit him.

Melo went home to get ready and was gonna pick me up around 5:30 or so and it was 3:45 so I hopped in the shower. Once I got out I did my make up and than hair cuz I liked doing thoses before choosing my fit.

 Once I got out I did my make up and than hair cuz I liked doing thoses before choosing my fit

I was already done and Melo had jus came so I headed out the door. Me and Melo headed to dinner and he giving me kisses in my cheeks and my neck and giving me complements on how I look. Once we finished dinner we dove home, well to his house "come on mamas" he opened his door to his house and let me walk in first. I sat on the couch and he sat after me, he turned to me and grabbed my hands "I'm sorry I was being such a dumbass earlier..But it's because I don't wanna lose you I love you and I'm sorry" he softly said "it's fine baby, just next time if you feel like this talk to me about and we will figure it out together without a fight because I would never cheat on you" I smiled and he got closer closing the space between us and kissed me entering his tongue in my mouth. I rapped my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist, I moved on top of him bringing our bodies closer to each other. And so the night went on.