Bully🦋2

Melo's pov.

After the incident at school with y/n telling me I'm obsessed with her got me tight. Cuz I really am, since I came to this school in the 10th grade she caught my eye and shit i wanted her bad but seemed like she really didn't want me. Cuz I was with most of the girls at school and most of them threw them selfs at me expect her, she wouldn't even look at me. And my friends and most dudes liked her which made my blood boil, so when a dude tried to get at her I would  fuck it up for them and I bullied her cuz that was my only way to get her to noticed me and it worked. Seeing her get mad really turned me on and watching her talk shit back when she wasn't in the mood got me happy. But anyways right now I'm at my best friends party Mikey and we're by the corner of the living room. Mikey was talking to me for a bit but I zoned out cuz I seen y/n had walked in with her friend, "who you looking at?" Mikey said turning "ohhh yeah y/n" he laughed "shut the fuck" I rolled my eyes "don't worry bro I ain't saying shit" he chuckled. I bit my lip watching her walk towards us, she had a black tight short dress that revealed her curves her little body got me thinking the things I can do to her. Soon her friend left with Mikey which left me and y/n alone...man was I happy. I didn't really know how to start the conversation between us so I just said "looks like your friend ditched you" and took a sip from my drink she immediately rolled her eyes and replied "so did yours" with a sassy tone, there right there.. if we were alone I would have gotten her by her throat and make her look me in the eyes and apologize for the sassy tone. But we weren't alone. "Why you got attitude" I smirked making her look down at her toes than back up to me "never mind, I'm gonna use the restroom" she said and gave me a fake smile. Perfect I thought to myself.

Back to ur POV:

It was now 10:00pm and we were still at the party. And I couldn't seem the get that moment out my head of me and Melo, I was drinking my cup when a voice appeared "hey y/n" it was Jaylan. I lowkey found him cute and I know he had a thing for me but every time he tries to make a move My Bully would always fuck it up..it was actually with anyone, if someone gave me heart eyes or tried talking to me Lamelo would always come and fuck it up so I never actually been with anybody because most people were scared of him. "Hey J" I smiled "I've been meaning to talk to you, I lowkey like-" Jaylan was soon cut off and turned around aggressively "like what? Huh?...didn't I tell yo ass not to talk to her?" Lamelo hissed at him "ok ok. Chill" Jaylan said and walked off. I was lowkey happy I don't know why but I was. I crossed my arms and faced Lamelo "what's your problem?" I said "nun just making sure no is trynna take what's mine" melo said bitting his lip. I chuckled and walked closer to Melo, I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt him tense up "Ball I don't belong to anyone especially not my bully". I smirked and walked off.