And i never did this b4 No✨

Melos Pov:

I speed walk thru the halls until I reached my class, I have math class with y/n. I swear a foo like me couldn't wait to get to school when I had class with her, I got to my first period and sat down where I usually sit, I saw her already sitting there writing something in her notebook. Y/n always had a vibe that I fuck with and I started crushing big time no cap, she always be laughing at mad jokes. "Nice of you to join us Mr.Ball" the teacher said making y/n shoot up her face from her notebook and look at me. I roll my eyes and walked towards my seat next to y/n "hey ma" I smiled making her smirk dam..I want it bad, I ain't never been obsessed before. "Hey Ball" she said "so what- "You just walked in and already talking, quit it or I'm gonna have to move you seats" the teacher cut me off "ok Karen chill your tits" I mumbled "lmfao bro" y/n held her laugh back making me smile.
She was writing down something the teacher was talking about and I just looked at y/n from head to toe her Long hair, colored eyes, clear skin, and let's not forget her fat ass. Dam I bit my bottom lip but I stopped as soon she shot a look at me.
After a couple of minutes passed by I noticed y/n staring at me, she ripped a piece of paper and wrote on it, she than pass it to me. I open it and read it "have you ever had sex before?" That's when my heart start racing and my body start sweatin but I wrote back "ofc Im like a pro baby" even tho I knew I was cappin. She bit her lip and wrote back again, She passed it to me and I read it "down to show me after school my mama ain't home so we can get freaky" I bit my lip already thinkin' how that body look naked when we on the bed. I wrote back like "Yeah mamas sound like a plan" she gave me a smiled before going back to focus on the teacher. I was writing all that damn shit knowing damn well I was a virgin.
Fuck.

This one is a new idea, based off J cole's song lmk if y'all want that part 2