Study Buddies 🥴(2)

I quickly jumped off of his lap making him stand up "what ? What happened" he asked confused, I rolled my eyes and shoved him back "what the hell!" He almost yelled "you have a girlfriend! Imma go" I turned around grabbing my things, I rushed towards the door but Melo ran and blocked me from leaving "Nah nah I don't I swear!" "Melo move or I'm yelling" I warned "babygirl I swear too yo-" in the middle of his sentence he was interrupted by I believe her name was Ashley knocking "Melo babes?" I crossed my arms and gave him a 'Yea that's what I thought type of look'
"I swear-" I cut him off fast "whatever, our next session is next week" I tired to pass through him but he still wouldn't let me "Melo move you got yo girl waiting" I tired moving him out the way but instead he grabbed me and threw my back pack to the other side of the room and threw me on the bed making me bounce. As soon and he threw I was gonna get off but he crawled on top of me and held my arms firmly onto the mattress "ASHLEY WE'RE NOT TOGETHER FOR THE LAST TIME LEAVE!" He yelled making eye contact with me. When he finished his sentence we stood there silently the only thing you could hear was her walking away and our heavy breathing. He let his grip on my arms go and laced our fingers together he leaned down ever so slightly having our lips super close "I'm crazy for you" he licked his lips than kissed me on the lips and I returned the favor. After couple of seconds He pulls away and kisses me on the forehead than got off me. I was confused "um..w-what happened?" I played with my fingers nervously making him smile "look mamas, I'm crazy you for you. I wanna take things slow cuz I want this to work out wanna go on a date this Saturday?"

-Anyways guys it's @3:06 the devils time so imma finish this one right here 💕😭