And i never did this b4 No✨2

Melos Pov

School ended and I was driving home when I got home y/n texted me to meet at her place in a little. So I ran to my room showered, brushed my teeth again, looked for sum to wear, and sprayed sum cologne on. I sat on my bed thinking to myself fuck what if I ain't what she expects. I quickly left my thought when I got text from y/n asking if I'm going over replied to her saying on my way! I grabbed the condom from my nightstand and walked out my room and headed into my car.

*skip drive

I let a out a shaky breath as I parked in front of y/n's house. Here goes nothing I took a breath in and I let it out and walked to her door and knocked, a few seconds later she opened the door looking beautiful as always. She smiled at me and invited me in "so you gonna show me?" She smirked and closed the door behind her, I didn't know what came over me but I walked up to her and grabbed her face pulling it close to me smashing our lips together she moaned into the kiss turning me on. I told her to jump and I took her to the couch laying her down a little roughly without any warning as we continued to make out I Pull out the condom real smooth and I pulled her shorts down and her underwear. I felt goosebumps on her legs making me feel more confident I undid my pants and took my boxers off than put on the condom. But right before I put it in, she flinched and grabbed my d!ck and said "I wanna get something off my mind..I can tell you a pro, but baby be gentle..cuz I never did this before"  that's when her face start blushing and I smiled "alright than baby" I than gave her a soft kiss in her forehead.

I'm too lazy to do sum and I'm on my .  🤧 so I have to much pain rn to deal with the imagines but lmk what u want next if u want to do it.