Chapter 6

Jungkook and y/n was arguing who would pay the bill when y/n stood up and started to make her way to the cashier.
Jungkook, not wanting her to pay the bill, grabbed y/n's wrist. An electrifying feeling went off when their skin made contact. The feeling went through his arm to were his bird tattoo was.
Y/n turned around and he saw a surprised look. He was equally surprised, but something he was feeling from y/n was off.
Instead of being happy or overjoyed, he felt fear, uncertainty, and sadness. She shook him off her wrist and ran out the door before Jungkook could say anything.
"Jungkook? What happened? Why am I getting the feeling of sadness from you," Jin's voice reached Jungkook's ears before coming into view. Jungkook shook his head, "she, she's our other soulmate. I felt the electric shock from her skin when I grabbed her wrist. I only wanted to stop her before she paid the bill, not scare her off."
Tears were gathering in his eyes and Jin was shocked at what he heard. He knew everyone needed to hear this, so Jin closed the restaurant and called the boys.

The boys came home early after getting a call from Jin and getting the feeling of sadness. When they entered the house, they saw Jungkook crying.
Taehyung ran to Jungkook and hugged him. "Yah! Why are you crying?! Why is he crying?!" Jin frowned at Taehyung for yelling, but before he could scold the boy, Jungkook spoke up. "She's crying and she's hurting," Jungkook said between sobs.
The boys looked at Jungkook and then at Jin who nodded, "Apparently his online friend was y/n, who also happens to be our other soulmate." The boys stood in shock until Taehyung lifted Jungkook's shirt and saw an ink black bird tattoo. The boys stared at his tattoo.

Jungkook was in his room, trying to message y/n. He could still feel the sadness and hurt coming from her, but she wasn't answering him. Sadness soon settled in Jungkook and tears escaped his eyes.
Just give her some time. She'll come around. Jungkook thought, trying to keep himself positive.

The boys didn't know what to do, this was something that was a puzzle to them. They were a puzzle and their missing piece had just ran away.
They were confused. They could feel Jungkook trying to stay positive, even though he had been in his room for at least four hours.
Jungkook eventually came from his room and gave a sad smile. Yet, the tears still threatened to spill over. The boys all gave him a group hug as Jungkook cried.

The next day, Namjoon went to work, tired. He had stayed up with the others, listening to Jungkook cry in his room.
Jungkook had locked the door to his room and wouldn't let anyone in.
Namjoon entered the library and saw a girl with long black hair standing next to a girl with short blonde hair. The blonde hair girl looked familiar, then the girl with long black hair turned around.
Namjoon gasped, it was y/n. It looked like she was crying and hadn't gotten any sleep.
Namjoon walked up to the girls and cleared his throat, "are you alright?" Y/n looked up at him before looking back down at the floor. The other girl rubbed y/n's back and whispered something in her ear.
Y/n turned to me and gave me a sad, small smile, "yeah. I'm just going through a tough time right now." Being used to guys, I place my hand on her shoulder and an electric shock went through me.
Y/n widened her eyes and stepped back. I could feel her emotions. Scared, sad, and guilt. I watched as y/n ran out of the library. The other girl looked at me with sadness in her eyes before following y/n.
Namjoon felt hurt. She also ran from him. Why was she running away from us?

Jin stopped working, he felt Namjoon's emotions. He was sad and hurt. Why did Namjoon feel this way?
Jin looked up when he heard the little bell of the door, ring. Two familiar girls walked in. Well, the blonde hair girl was dragging the other into the restaurant. Jin's eyes widened when he realized who the girl was. Her hair was in a ponytail and she was here yesterday. It was y/n.
He stopped the waiter, saying that he would serve the two girls. The waiter nodded and turned back around.
"Hi, I'll be your waiter today," Jin said. He then noticed that y/n was crying. He looked at the other girl with concern on his face. The girl had sadness in her eyes before shaking her head.
I got them their drinks when my hand accidentally brushed against y/n's. The electric feeling went through my body and I saw y/n quickly stand up before rushing out of the restaurant a second time.
The other girl stood up and apologized as she put money down on the table.
I soon felt what Jungkook had felt from her. I told the staff I was leaving and went home.

Taehyung was walking around at the beach when he felt his soulmates start feeling hurt and sad. Taehyung didn't know what to do, he knew that they would tell him eventually, but it hurt.
He looked up and was surprised to see a familiar girl with long black hair staring out at the ocean. The sun shined on her face and he could see tears run down her face.
Taehyung couldn't help but take a picture. He looked up and saw y/n looking at him. His heart fell. She looked so sad.
Taehyung walked towards her and turned the camera to show her the picture. She bent down to look when her hand brushed against my thumb. The electric shock went through me and y/n cried out.
He looked up and saw y/n backing away while shaking her head. Taehyung felt fear, sadness, and an apologetic feeling coming from her.
She spun around and ran off. Taehyung watched as she left. The apologetic feeling felt as if she didn't want to run.

Yoongi, Hoseok, and Jimin were about to leave for work when Jimin stopped walking. The other two looked at where Jimin was looking and saw y/n being hugged by a girl and a man that worked with them, behind the two girls.
Jimin went up to y/n and she looked up. Her eyes grew cold and she looked at him and at Yoongi and Hoseok. Yoongi and Hoseok came and stood beside Jimin.
They all bowed, apologizing for offending y/n. Y/n looked surprised before giving a sad smile.
Something fell from Jimin's pocket and the boys and y/n bent down to pick it up. When their fingers made contact, the electric shock went through all four of them.
Y/n jumped up and looked at them before running out of the building. The boys looked at them with sadness in their eyes.
"Don't blame her," a voice sounded. The boys looked at the other girl. She had tears in her eyes. "She had grown up thinking that she destroyed relationships. She's just scared to let you guys close to her. Please understand. I'll try to help you guys, but it might take some time."
The three boys nodded and watched as the girl and the boy left.

They now all had their soulmates, but one piece was still missing.

100 reads!!!! Thank you!!!!