Sneak peek at New story!

Y/n is the runt of her family, she was pushed away from her own family and was sold to an underground hybrid breeding house. Abused, unwanted, malnourished, and abandoned; y/n learned that it was no use to fight her "owners". Always brought back to the hybrid breeding house, y/n lost hope in ever being loved and ever finding a family.

BTS, a boy band in South Korea, had just came back from a tour and were tired, but wasn't expecting a shady man to show up at their front door. The man inquiring if they were interested in taking a hybrid off the man's hands. As sketchy as it was, they adopted the hybrid out of pure impulse.

The boys try to warm up to the hybrid runt but it seems almost impossible... the boys treat y/n with kindness she never had and she is on guard but won't admit that she likes her new owners.

Will BTS finally break down the runt's walls or will y/n forever be closed off?...

The Runt No Longer Unwanted

My lips go into a frown and turn away from the shelves. I continue roaming around until I hear something upstairs. Listening closely, I hear a door open and footsteps coming downstairs. I quickly shift back into my cub form and squint my eyes when the light is turned on.

I look up to see the guy with a freckle under his nose. I sit there as I watch him get a glass of water. My throat suddenly reminds me that I need water.

Why couldn't it have been when I was roaming around? Why now?! I let out a small noise in annoyance and freeze when the guy turns around. He smiles and picks me up off the floor. I don't struggle as he picks me up, but I don't particularly like being picked up either.

"You must be thirsty, here have the rest of my water."

I looked up at the man and slowly went to drink. The man smiles and I can hear him quietly coo at me. I finished the drink and expected him to put me down, but instead he continued to hold me as he turned out the lights and went up to his room.

He puts me down on his bed and my eyes widened, this was the most comfortable thing I have ever been on. Getting caught up in how comfortable the mattress is, I bury myself into it and let out a quiet purr.

"Aw~! You're adorable!" the man coos.

I stop purring and look wide eyed at him before turning my back to him. I stay quiet, but I'm enjoying the comfort of an actual bed for the first time.