Chapter 18

"Uhg!!" I'm sitting on the couch in my apartment trying to think of something to draw. Taking my charcoal pencils out, I start drawing.

I can't help but smile. After I finish, I tear out the page and put it in the drawer I had put Yoongi's portrait in. I stand up and stretch before putting my art stuff away. Deciding to take a walk, I got to my room to change.

 Deciding to take a walk, I got to my room to change

I take my phone and bag before leaving. I walk through the park before passing Jin's restaurant. Seeing him, I smile and wave. He smiles back and gives a small wave before going back to work. I pass the music and dance studio and see Yoongi talking with Hoseok. I was curious where Jimin was, but I kept quiet. I tried to walk pass without being noticed, but fate had other plans.

"Y/n!" I jump a little when I hear Yoongi's voice. I turn around and smile at him as he smiles back. I swear my heart just melted a bit seeing his gummy smile! Hoseok smiles at me and waves. I give a small wave. "Hey y/n, why not join us for lunch? Or are you busy," Hoseok asked. I sighed before forcing a smile, "no. I'm not busy." "Great!"

I'm sitting across from Hoseok as we eat. Yoongi had to go back because something happened. Hoseok is really fun to talk to and he really is a ball of sunshine! After we eat, Hoseok drags me to go get ice cream. I giggle at how excited he was for getting ice cream.

So here we are, sitting on a park bench and eating our ice cream. "So, what do you for a living," Hoseok asks. A smile breaks out as I begin to talk, "I'm a graphic designer and I also do sketches, drawings, paintings for other people." "Really?! That's cool," Hoseok says as he smiles. "I dance and also teach dancing." "Awesome! Could you show me sometime?" I seem to have made his day because his smile widens as he nods vigorously. I chuckle and finish my ice cream.

Here we are, in front of my apartment door and Hoseok is standing in front of me. He had insisted on walking me home and I finally agreed if he would show me his dancing sometime. "Bye Hoseok. Can't wait to see you dance," I say as I open the door. Hoseok smiles again, "I can't wait either."

HI GUYS!!!!!!!!

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really short chapter, I'm sorry! Please be patient with me!!!

But thank you guys for reading/voting/commenting on my story!!! I hope you have a wonderful and safe day!!!!❤❤