Chapter 10

I wake up around 10 am and stretched. I smile as I remember yesterday, but that was yesterday.
Today is a new day.
Meaning, the past is in the past. I had fun yesterday, but it was time to let that go. Time to focus on the present and not the future.
I grab my laptop and open it to start working. Someone wanted a poster for their room, a Gaia or Mother Nature poster.
It took a while to find the right outline, but when I did, I got down to business.

4 hours later

Finally finished, I stretch my limbs. My phone goes off and I look to see who texted me.

Mei:  Hey! Wanna go skating today?😀 Haven't gone skating in a while.

I guess..😐
I mean, sure. Let me get dressed.😀

I put my phone down and go to my room to get dressed.

I put my hair up into a ponytail and grab my skateboard

I leave my house and meet up with Mei. Mei smiles before getting on her skateboard. I do the same and follow her.
We skate through the city streets and show off our moves.

*******************
Hoseok's POV!!

I was running late for work as I ran through the crowd. The city streets were busy today and I was barely moving.
Suddenly the crowd parts and I see two familiar girls on skateboards. One was Mei, while the other was y/n.
A smile graced her lips as she did some moves on her skateboard. She was good.
Forgetting that I'm running late, I watch as y/n maneuvers through the crowds.
Shit! I forgot about work!! I start running again until I reach my work place. I enter the building breathing heavily.