Chapter 12

Yoongi brought me to a room and when he opened the door, my jaw fell to the floor and my eyes almost popped out of their sockets.
"Is this yours," I asked after I had collected myself. "Yeah. I make music here. Don't mess with the files on the computer," he said before leaving.
I sat down at the computer before deciding to edit music into the type of music Mei likes to listen to every now and then.

Feeling quite happy with my work, I start to work on the project I was given.

"Woah! That's amazing!" I yelped and fell off the chair to see three boys looking at me apologetic

"Woah! That's amazing!" I yelped and fell off the chair to see three boys looking at me apologetic. I place my hand on my heart to calm it down before standing up and sending the picture to the customer.
I then turn to my soulmates, "thanks. But why are you in here? Isn't this Yoongi's room?" The boys shifted in their spots. "We came to tell you that Jin had supper ready," Jimin said a little shyly.
"Wait. It's supper time already? Shoot, I have to go," I say as I run out of Yoongi's studio. "Wait! Are you not going to eat here," Jin asked when I passed the table the others were sitting at.
"No, sorry. I have to go home." With that, I shut the door behind me with run to my house while mentally scolding myself for letting down my guard.

When I got home, I was looking through my bag frantically. I couldn't find my flash drive that keeps all my work.
I immediately stop searching when I remembered that I left it in Yoongi's computer. Well done y/n. You officially screwed up.
I groan as I fall on to my bed, face planting into my pillows.

*********************

3rd Person's POV!

The boys were eating silently after y/n left in a rush. The awkward silence was almost suffocating. Jimin finally decided to break it.
"Hey, Taehyung, Jungkook, and I saw what y/n was working on. It looked really cool," Jimin said with a forced smile. Taehyung and Jungkook caught on to what Jimin was doing and went along with him. They nodded with smiles.
The others just nodded and continued to eat. The three youngest looked at each other before going back to eating.

It was Jimin's and Jungkook's turn to clean the dishes, so the rest of the boys went and did their own thing.
Yoongi entered his studio and sat down in front of his computer. He turned on the computer and went to click on a file when he noticed a file away from everything else. Y/n's Work.
Curious, he opened the file and saw art work after art work. There was also edited music here and there.
Yoongi looked around until he found a flash drive in his computer. She must've left it when she left in a hurry.
Yoongi decided to listen to the latest edit of music and nodded his head. It was simple editing, but it was hard for someone who didn't know how. The main thing that caught his eye was the many files of her artwork. Feeling slightly bad about looking through her files, he closed out of them.
All of them were talented. All of them had something that made them unique. Y/n, her talent was art. Art in general.
The boys decided to keep quiet about what they saw, they didn't want to upset y/n in anyway.
Yoongi decided to give Sam the flash drive tomorrow so he could give it to y/n.

I realize I'm all over the place right now, but my mind is all over the place as well. I have no idea what I'm doing. Lmao!

{\__/}
( • - •)
/ >💕

Also, thanks for the 2k readers!!!!