ᴇɢᴏ

Aᴜ'ᴘᴏᴠ
Since you were 6 and Heeseung 7 never once in peace when your family has a gathering and yes,you and him are cousins.Even a small things you both will ended up getting scolded by ur mom and his.

You guys known each other since you were diapers and never tolerate with each other.Day has past,now ur 22 studying in * university same goes to Heeseung but he continued to be the CEO of his family company since he's the one and only son.

Its been 7 years not meeting with each other,ngl u both really missed each other but hate to admit.

And now things will change,because ur older sister is getting married to a doctor named Kim Seokjin (eheh why not).
The wedding will be a childhood concept.

Y͟o͟u͟r͟ p͟o͟v͟s͟

*otp*

"Annyeong eon-"

"YAHH,when will you come home"

"You don't have to shout Jisoo eonni" *whining*

*Giggled* "Sorry,its just i'm hella excited to see you"

*chuckled* "I kno,i kno.Its been 1 year we apart.."

"AND you dont even bother to call me" *dramatic face*

"Hehe im busy with my study eonnie,wait-YAH i texted and even skype u,u dont even answer me,you said "Im busy,later and im with seokjin oppa now sorry donsaeng" *mimicked her voice*

*Burst out laughing*

"yah,yah,ur getting married eonnie its time to change ur behaviour,did you still lift ur leg while eating?"

"No im not,I've changed!" *Confidently said*

"Okay then we'll see,my flights is in 30 minutes and i will arrive there in midnight"

"Araseo,tell Jungkook to fetch u arachi?"

"But hes busy with Lisa and i dont want to be third wheel" *whining*

"Fine,i'll pick u up,wait for me!Annyeong"

"Anny-
(end call)

Okey fine!!ouuuuuu ice creammm

(Skip,now ur at ur house)

"JUNGKOOK!!,WHERE ARE YOU!!?"

"Jisoo,dont be like that ur getting married soon change this attitude of yours dear" *calm yet stern voice*

"Hehe,mianhe appa,wheres Jungkook?"

"He's-"

"Im here *poker face* is Jenna (you) noona asleep?"

*Jisoo nodded her head while chuckling*

(Just imagine that bunny boi is younger like 19 y/o)

*Jk shakes his head while chuckled*

"When will this noona find someone who can lift her up"
*Start to carried his sister bridal style then head to her room*

"She already found one dont u remember? *Hits jk shoulder playfully*

"Ooo let me guess,Heeseung hyung?" *Playfully said*

"EEHEHEHHE,yupp"

"Its been 7 years,and now they meet again akkkk i donno wat will happen thank god we had an event like this and the childhood concept thingy akkk" *giggling uncontrollable*

"Yah,thats enough noona go to sleep"

"Why are u awake dis time? Let me guess,Dat lisa gurl? I love herr"

"Aniyo,shes asleep 2 hours ago,i heard ur conversation with Jenna noona so i stayed up" *Jk shrugged his shoulder*

"Araseoo gudnight lil bro"

"Goodnight"

Mᴏʀɴɪɴɢ*

"Annyeong everybody!!" *Jenna stretching her body and head towards the dining room*

"My daughter!!! I MISS YOU" *Eomma hugs you tight*

"I miss you too eommaaa,appa n Jungkook-ah *grins* who lift me up last night? Jungkook?"

You take a sit beside Jungkook and drink ur milk.

"Who else? You should find a man now noona,im not always there to help you" *grins*

Eomma n appa laughing.

"Thats right Jungkook-ah" said eomma.

"She already found one tho" This time appa is the one who grins.

"Who?" Said you in confused.

"You'll find out later,after u finished eating wear something nice,we go and find ur sister's cake since thats the request from her and our soon-to-be family member" said eomma with smile plastered on her face.

"Eheh okey"

"Ahh,hows ur Lisa?" Ask appa after munching his favorite pb&j bread mad by his lover.

"Ermm,she's fine and healthy" *Jk blushed*

"Bro,appa just ask why do you have to be red as that strawberry jam ur holding" *You laughing at him*

All of them eat peacefully and started to parted ways while u and eomma head to every cake shops and after the long day u both booked the redvelvet cake at Blinks Cakeshop.

ʜᴇᴇsᴇᴜɴɢ's ᴘᴏᴠ

I'm heading back to the house and found my sister,dad and mom sitting while watching a movie.

"Oppa,ur back!" Said Yeona his little sister.

"Ahh seungie come sit here" Said mom patting a seat besides her.

"Whats goin on?" Ask Hee and take a seat besides his mom.

"The ur aunt Sara (ur mom) has invited us to their eldest daughter's wedding next week,and she called us to gather at grandma n grandpa's house tmr,pack ur stuffs." Said mom excitedly.

"Ohh,Jisoo noona,okay i will but tmr i had a meeting with my clients so why dont u three go first?"

"Araseo,you may now rest in ur room son"Said appa in his calm voice.

"Goodnight everyone"

"GOODNIGHT"

*Scoffs* That bunny is coming too...I miss you shorty-WAIT WAT ughh why did i said that...

(End his pov)

~ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
~ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ

ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ!!