Tʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ ɢɪʀʟ....

Imagine you,the loud,funny,smart,confident,active in sports and unlucky girl can make the cold Heeseung laugh.Even if you always brings trouble in class the teachers and ur friends still loves you because ur so polite and funny.Even the entire school knows you and wanted to be friend with.Who would have thought that the cold boy got changed his class to you.Jay,Sunghoon and Jake too because the trio got the best result and Heeseung is actually in ur class technically but he miss the semester bcs of his basketball tournament he had to sit in the second class with the trio.
Little do you know Jay and Sunghoon always tease Heeseung bcause of you.They both think u and him are fit together,since u and ur three other friends is the only group with funny personality,smart and doesnt care abt anyone.

-Morning time in the class-

"Waaah so now i can always look at sujin." Jay said making Sunghoon scoffs."U weird."

"Guys look the groups is here." One of the girl said excitedly.

"ANNYEONG EVERYONE" Sujin said as usuall,followed by Annie,Lisa and you.

"Helloo girls." One of the girl said.

"So hows the drama assignments you guys did? A?" Minhyuk the class clown asked."Yeahh tell us" All of themsaid,you sit on ur desk,three desk besides u is where the boys sit listening to you,one person wearing his hood.Its Heeseung.

"Pffft,guys the Gordon Ramsay theme is not in my list."Lisa said groans.

"We cant find a place to shoot since Mr Shin only allowed us to filmed it at school.So we go to the closed off room to use.The thing is the room werent exactly soundproof and someone heard us.Thats the story of how the head prefect and four freshmen walked in on me wearing a chef's hat and yelling at Annie because her squid is raw i could still hear it telling spongebob to fuck off." You shivered as they all laughing so hard including Jake,Jay and Sunghoon.Heeseung chuckled abit.

"Did you get an A?" Jay asked.

"Pfftt ofc we do-Wait ur the exchange student right?" Sujin asked as they nodded.

"Welcome to our humble class then."Lisa smiled at Sunghoon as he only nodded flustered.

"Hey my name is Y/n.Whats urs?"You asked.

"Jake,Jay,Sunghoon and Heeseung here."Jake said smiling.

You guys smiled.

"Okay class started now! Today we will learn abt-" Mr Lim the class's funny teacher who teach History said.

"Hey its a big and fat cat."Junhyuk said and he picked it up."YAH Y/n catch this cat!" He said then throw the lazy cat at you.The class went silent then laughing,some of them dying,crying laughing.

"E-EWWWW MY THUMB WENT ITS BUTTHOLE.HELP ME AKKKKKK.IM REALLY SORRY MR BIG ASS CAT FOR THROWING YOU."You shrieked and panicked.On the verge of crying also so Lisa who probably will die bcs laughing so hard as her face turn to deep red than her usual pale face,she lifted the cat and put it outside before dragging you to the toilet.

"That girl.......I dont know what to say,shes the most precious student here."Mr Lim laughing.

"This class is different right im comfortable here." Jay said and they all nodded.

Not gonna lie but even fate wants them together almost half of her subjects Heeseung will be there too along with his friends whos had a crush on ur friends.

-At the PE class-

Heeseung and the trio sit on the hall's bench.Observing the chaotic girls who busy chasing each other and hit them with the balls.

"That group is surely different."Jay said laughing.

"Okay class i have a question,i know this is not related to all of you but how do you want to stop a marriage couple arguing with each other?" Mr Jeon Jungkook,the newly wedded husband asked them.He loves to teach this class and really comfortable since the age gape wasnt really big just by 5 years.

"Why dont Y/n answer that,she is really creative when it comes to any matter sir."Ryujin chuckled and the class agreed,amused to watch the chaotic group.

"Lovesick girls" Jungkook shouts.Yes thats your name of group.

"Yes? U need anythin sir?."Lisa asked and all of you nodded.

"Urmm you guys know how to stop an arguments of husband and wife?" Jungkook asked desperately and at the same time ready for him to spare his energy and stomach space to laugh.

"I KNOW!! If you ever get in a fight with ur lover,just breath in helium out of a balloon and argue.The first one to laugh they loses."You replied eagerly making them all laughing.The hall fills with laughter and even attract other classes to hear.They know who is it.

"PFFFTTT I AGREED THEN YOU PLAY THE WHIPPED CREAM GAME SIR.WHERE YOU PRESS THE BUTTON FASTER." Sujin said and the laughter still not quiet down.

"Akkk im crying."Jay said.

"These girls...i cant with them."Jake said rubbing his chest.

Heeseung laughing so hard and the trio smiled at him.Finally this hyung can laugh.Because of Y/n his attitude changed little by little.

This is the routine where all of you faced.Heeseung and the trio always observed you guys from afar,to protect you if theres any bully or a pervert man.Guess what all the people dont even have the guts to mess with u girls because the boys watched their actions carefully.All of the school actually dont have the guts to be close with them.Each and every one of them know who they really are.You? You dont have the idea.

The point here is Heeseung already had his eye on you 5 years ago until today.Nobody mess with whats his,you're his possesions and priority.What do you react if i said that Lee Heeseung is....................

'The most feared mafia in seoul named Ethan Lee wants you to be his one and only.'

~Hope you like the chapter and the plot twist dun dun dunnnnnn,anyway i got inspired in those funny statement on tumblr.They really are hilarious.

•Author Dk
💗💗💗💗