Sɪsᴛᴇʀ 's ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Heeseung's pov

"Here's your pads and good things" You gave ur younger sister her needs." Ohh Annyeong Sunghoon oppa,thanks again Heedeungie oppa,btw why wont you come inside and drinks some coffee?" Jiyeon offered and we just nodded.

Jiyeon lives with 3 other friends with her.They all students from Seoul University and ngl i never once meet them so i cant really say anythin same with Sunghoon.

"Sit here and i will bring the coffee then introduce my hoes with u both." Jiyeon wiggle her eyebrow at us as we chuckled at her behaviour.

"Jiyeon-ah where's my-Annyeonghaseyo.You dont even tell me we had a visitors." ??? Said as Jiyeon giggled.

"Guys meet my calm and the only normal one,Kim jisoo." She said as Jisoo laugh and nodded."Yeahh and u are?" Jisoo asked."Im Heeseung Jiyeon's older brother." I said and smiled."Mines Sunghoon nice to meet you." Sunghoon blushed as Jisoo smiled at him.

"Here's the coffee,so how have you guys been? Where the others?.

"They doing fine like normal and they missed you-

"This is the fourth time this week you've brought up cannibalizing me!" ??? Said,shouting.

"Oh yeah? Then why did you said the sun is a fucking planet? Its a goddamn star!" ??? Said running towards ???.

"Yah yah we have a visitors guys stop shouting and argued abt that star thingy again!" Jisoo groans.

"Eonnie help me!" ??? Running towards Jisoo and hides behind her at the sofa.

"Lia,why did you even stated the false information?" Jiyeon asked,laughing.

"Because if i didn't do that,she wont come out and watched movies with us." Lia pouted and smiled." Annyeong,you must be Jiyeon's eonnie's brother right?" Lia asked as Heeseung nodded while laughing along with Sunghoon.

"Jisoo eonnie can you calm her down i can sense tonight there will be a war." Jiyeon shivered.

"Fine." Jisoo chuckled.

"Whos the other roomate?" Sunghoon laughed.

"She's-

*Heeseung phones vibrated*

"Ahh okay we will go now,bye" Heeseung said and looked at Jiyeon."Oppa had to leave now,eomma's wants me to buy a groceries.Take care arachi? Bye.Jisoo,Lia were leaving now Annyeong!" Heeseung stated as they all waved.

"Bye,thanks for coming." Jisoo said at Sunghoon and he just nodded shyly.

To be continue...

Sorry for not posting any story,busy with schoolworks and dont have the motivation to write anything..

~Author Dk
💗💗💗💗