ᴀɢᴇɴᴛ 001

Listen to The unknown by bonnie and clyde,it gives you the right vibes for dis one.

After all this time,9 years.Searching for agent 001,the most misterious person.No one knows abt his profile nor existence,he named himself Ethan.Nobody cares abt him,he's intelligent and can solve the mission by his own.After he completed it,he's gone to who knows.But you,Agent 002 dying to meet and know him.His name somehow familiar to you as if he's a close friend very close to be exact.Everyone in your family knows him,you can feel it.

Let me mention abit abt your family.Your great great grandmother is a known woman with the great intellectual,former agent and also ur great great grandfather.Your mom and dad also an former agents,the blood is in your body.You had a bestfriend named Lee Heeseung,he's the only friend whom you trusted all your secrets,he knows but except you be an agents since you were 13 now ur 22.You knew all his secrets or do you? Hes very secretive abt somethin but you dont mind it since you all have a privacy.But now these pass 8 months,you really confuse and also suspicious bcs the time Heeseungs gone same with Agent 001.

Tonight all the questions will have its answers because tonight at the *** Hotel is the most luxury places in Korea.The events is abt the victory of president and celebrating his daughter's birthday.Your boss gave you a mission to keep an eye on that girl bcs in 14 hours that girl will die so he trusted you on this one.Your family and Heeseung's will attend that events.Your boss also gave him this missions,your dad and his dad wanted him to give that tasks for u and him.Right now,the girl is your only focus.

"Agent 002,imma need you to the basement to check if theres somethin wrong.After you did that,please head back to the party and pretend to be normal but close with the presidents daughter." Said Yeji,her member in group Ace along with Hyunjin and ofc Ethan but you dont know and so are them.

"Okay,tell Hyunjin stay close to mine and Heeseung's family" You told her while walking silently to the basements.

"That one don't worry i send Soobin and Lia,Hyunjin is in charges to stay hidden from the abondent building with Ryujin,they re now sniper crew." Yeji said to her,she hides at the secret room on top of the hotel.

"GOOD."

"And also...Please be careful arachi?" Yeji said,worried.

"Okey eonnie"

3rd person's pov

Someone entered the big hall and head straight to the Yang's family.

"Wait,is that Heeseung?"Hyunjin eyeing the man from afar with his sniper.

"Yes thats him,tell Yeji NOW!." Ryujin panicked.

"Yeji,Yeji Heeseungs here.What are we gonna do?" Hyunjin hold the earpiece.

"WHAT!,Dont let Y/n know abt this araseo.She only knew me and hyunjin is in Ace group.Inform the rest of the groups.If we let Heeseung or y/n knew,were so dead!"

"Alright aishhh no need to shout you pabo." Hyunjin whine and Ryujin watched in disgust.

*Inside the hall*

"Mom,have you seen y/n?" Heeseung asked your mother.

"No sweetheart,shes not attending this events bcs she had a lot assignments to do.If your lookin for your appa,hes outside talkin to dad."Your mother said,lovingly.

"Lots of assignments? As far as i know she never busy when it comes to that things" Heeseung said to himself then smile."Araseo,tell eomma im going to appa's"

"Sure dear"

Back to y/n povs

"Everything is clear down here,is there any place i should check yeji eonni?" You walking to the main stairs.

"N-no theres none,you can stick to the girl no-WAIT!! Dont, not yet,you have to stay at 3rd floor for now." Yeji panicked abit bcs she saw Heeseung talking to his appa near the daughter.

"Okay?Then 3rd floor it is.And wait why did you sounded like ur panick,is theres somthin wrong?" Confuse plastered on ur face.

"No,theres nothin wrong.You can go now its clear.Y/n are you sure you did what ive told you?.

"Yes eonnie why?"

"Why did i saw a girl walking at the direction i told you?"

"Ahh thats probably Jieun's friend ya kno im hiding behind all the camera so thats why u dont see me at all." You said,nervous.

"Okay then"

"*Scoffs* Liar" Ryujin wear her earpiece once again.

"Who are you talkin to?" Hyunjin and sunghoon eyed her suspiciously.

"N-nothing.Just do your work." Ryujin rolled her eyes.

Heeseung's pov

"Yeah,im actually looking for y/n have you seen her?" Heeseung asked your dad."No son shes busy with her works.I know you missed her,you can sleep at the house is u want." Your dad fatherly smile and pats hee shoulder.

"Same answers,i need more than that.Maybe i know." Heeseung looks at the hidden camera besides the water fountain then show his infamous devillish smirk.He knows what goin on or does he?.

"OH MY GOD,HEESEUNG SAW CAMERA 06 I REPEAT HE SAW THAT CAMERA HE F*CKING SAW THAT GOD DAMN CAMERA,WHO PUT THAT CAM THERE!!." Yeji panicked.

"OW CAN YOU STOP SHOUTING" Ryujin hiss at Yeji then looked at Hyunjin suspiciously.

"Its not me you dimwit,Sunghoon puts the camera there." Hyunjin groan.

"Yahh can you stop blaming me hyung,i never the one incharge to stick a camera its Jay."Sunghoon glared at Hyunjin while aiming the sniper at him.

"YAH YAH put that gun down,Yeji eonnie why did you team me up with Hyunjin? Sunghoon is an exception bcs hes on elite team."Ryujin whining.Hyunjin glared at Sunghoon.

"The girl is going to the bathroom alone,where is y/n?" Lia asked Yeji,eyes wondering around to find Heeseung.

"Dont be to obvious when it comes to observing Heeseung Lia,if he knew all this were dead."Soobin shivered abit afraid to imagine what Heeseung will do when his girl is given the most dangerous missions."Right im sorry,Yeji where is she?"

"Y/n you can go to the hall's bathroom.The girl is in it.Use the stairs its clear now ppali." Yeji said.

"Araseo" You run as fast as you can without making a sound as if ure invincible.

"Heeseung will know her yeji." Hyunjin said sternly.

"He wont dont worry."Ryujin pats hyunjin'shoulder."How can you be so sure noona?" Sunghoon raised his eyebrows.

"Come on guys thats y/n were talkin abt.Shes full of suprises and thats what makes her the most sly girl." Ryujin shrugged then look at the hotel with her microscop.

3rd persons pov

You arrived at the big hall and go to the bathroom with the normal expression as possible.As soon as you went to the crowds you saw ur family laughing,Jieun.Your older sister looks at ur way and quickly went to them.Guess what you wore someone's face.That face u been using is Lalisa Manoban.Your cousin,she's the only person who Heeseung hadn't met yet and even your family its been 18 years they dont meet her while you keep intouch with her husband Jeon Jungkook,your once classmate in highschool,Heeseung don't know abt him.She gave permission to wear her face so thats why you seized the chances,all your members and crew even ur boss dont know who you are except Ryujin.

"Im at the bathroom now."You whispered at the earpiece.

"Is anyone there?" A girl asked behind the door.

"Urmm,yes.Are you miss Annie?" You asked.

"I am,and who are you?"

"My name is.....Leila." Regret on your face and bit ur lip frustrated.

*Scoffs* Thats my dogs name Y/n" Said Jake in the earpiece,he's a bartender.

*Everyone shushing him*

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ..

Hope you like this chapter and dont forget to vote.
I LOVE YOU (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤